Jet Li can no longer walk, and looks 80 years old (update:manager says he's fine)

Legit sad at this. It's weird how a person you never met can bring on the feels. But i grew up watching his movies and this sucks.

I'm pretty sure that picture isn't him. He looks old but not that old.

What caused his thyroid problems? Environmental factors like pollution? Crazy Chinese kung fu medicine?

So weird since he was so fast and athletic.

50 going on 80...I can't believe that's him.

That's either him or his identical twin father...compare the pic in OP side by side w/the video posted on pg 1.

Insane that happened to him in such a short time.

didn't that WAR movie not come out TOO long ago? he looked fantastic/young in that wtf

He was just cast in the Disney live action version of Mulan. I guess he’s playing the old emperor.

The lighting and bluriness makes him look older on the photo, some shadows look like wrinkles. Glasses and bald head dont help, in the video he looks better but still older (duh) than he usually does.

I guess its really shocking because he always looked very "boyish", then again

asian_timeline.jpg

Jet's the best. Even probably feeling and looking like shit dude has a smile plastered. Brave, ultimate badass. Nothing but respect

He looks like that old lady from episode 7

Even that january 2018 youtube video looks nothing like photo on the right. Are they just sensualizing his misfortune by posting a false photo?

Does anyone remember a thread just like this from a few months ago, or this is some Mandela effect shit
"E.T. Home Phone"

look it up, no shit

That one alternate universe'd all of the christs out of me.

Was he one of the villains in lethal weapon 4? Its really depressing how illness can really ruin you.

Back