Jet Li can no longer walk, and looks 80 years old (update:manager says he's fine)

The One is an underrated action movie. No one ever talks about it anymore but it's definitely one of Jet's better films.

This shit still makes me laugh:

26-victim118.jpg

One of the better Hollywood films he was in. Not his entire career, because we all know Hollywood makes shit movies out of Asian stars.

The Legend of Fong Sai-Yuk
The Tai-Chi Master
Kung Fu Cult Master
Fist of Legend
Fearless
The Warlords

I can go on and on.

Maybe it's the lighting and the glasses that are putting on the years (and obviously the baldness}, kind of like Conor with the longer beard and dem glasses.

conor-mcgregor-ufc202-post-750-440x310.jpg

Last edited:
This is seriously sad as all fuck. My god damn childhood man.

Tai Chi Master (twin warriors) was epic when he ran up that thrown spear.

Y'all are racist. That up there's Connie Chung.

That cant be real. He was doing alot better. He even directed and made a short taiji movie that was made for youtube. He had a fight scene in that movie. And he was just casted for a role in the live Mulan movie..

Wtf is going on? Either the photo is fake, or jet li have very suddenly gotten alot worse..

Maybe it's the lighting and the glasses that are puttingbon the years (and obviously the baldness}, kind of like Conor with the longer beard and dem glasses.

conor-mcgregor-ufc202-post-750-440x310.jpg

Yeah to some degree it is, you look at other pictures and whilst obviously aged it isn't nearly as bad.

I do wonder how long this has been going on, for me he's shown signs of early aging for quite awhile going back to at least Hero in 2002 if not before. Its pretty crazy to consider that Donnie Yen is only a year younger than Jet, looks like more like 10-15 years difference these days.

Last edited:
zy6qSyU.png

http://www.scmp.com/sport/china/art...tial-arts-legend-battles-illness-and-injuries

This is really sad. I'm sad for him and sad to know that he won't be giving us any more great fight scenes .

What's your favourite jet Li performance?
giphy.gif

yo that is sad, it reminds me of Charles Bronsons sudden illness, Bronson was always so fit even up to his early 70s and then bam he had alzhiemers that progressed quickly and passed.

This is why Jet Li was no longer in Expendables, very sad stuff man.

What exactly is the disease or problem he has was it from doing stunt work and suffering injuries that causes his thyroid and spinal issues?

its strange he would get a thyroid problem at that advanced age, could be from toxins or something, some people get these thyroid issues eating certain foods or not getting enough iodine or too much

I feel bad for him, also his hairloss is sad, he just lost hair and went grey

A lot of guys who lack iodine will lose hair, its a sign of a thyroid issue so guys should check their thyroids if you notice hairloss they give you some iodine pills like Iodroal to keep it in check.

Some guy on another forum said he was shocked he was losing his hair in his mid to late 20s, he was a health nut and eliminated sugars and reduced his salt intake turned out he had low iodine, they put him on some iodine treatments and after a couple of months his hair started regrowing, and thickening up and his energy levels came back and his libido.

Is that really him? :( Fist of Legend is probably my favorite kung fu movie.

Wow. Dude looks rough.

Jackie Chan be like:

<rawsun>
Nah Jackie has enough problems with his own kids. One being a junkie and the other being estranged and homeless. Not to mention how his public image took a hit with his very vocal support of the chinese government

"Last month, it was reported that Li was in final talks to take on the role of the emperor of China in Disney's upcoming live-action version of Mulan, together with Chinese star Gong Li." - The Straits Times/Asia News Network

Calm down ppl. It's just for a role. His tan is looking nice though...

Nah Jackie has enough problems with his own kids. One being a junkie and the other being estranged and homeless. Not to mention how his public image took a hit with his very vocal support of the chinese government

dont forget shes gay

Back