Jet Li can no longer walk, and looks 80 years old (update:manager says he's fine)

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
zy6qSyU.png

http://www.scmp.com/sport/china/art...tial-arts-legend-battles-illness-and-injuries

Fans of martial arts superstar Jet Li Lianjie are praying for his health after shocking recent photos revealed the extent of his hyperthyroidism and spinal problems

A recent photo of him visiting a temple in Tibet has been widely circulated with many people taken aback by Li’s frail appearance. The photo also showed he had to be assisted while he walked.

This is really sad. I'm sad for him and sad to know that he won't be giving us any more great fight scenes .

What's your favourite jet Li performance?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
hory shet

the kung fu master glasses and mma commentator hairstyle definitely don't help

asian_timeline.jpg

Ok that was in poor taste. I hope he puls through somehow, the mans a living legend and brought us much joy through his films.

Just a few months ago:

cradle to the grave was a fun film

Man that sucks . I might be alone but I really liked the Once Upon a Time in China series.

Doesnt look like him

He should have never done that stunt where he crumpled into that small box in Oceans 11.

Not sure this other photo is him
Yeah man after seeing that vid, the first photo can't be him. At least I hope it aint.

Hmm, it's a rainy day and I ain't gonna do shit today so I think I'll watch some old jet li films. Have to look through his filmography, wanna watch something I haven't seen.

Ooh I think I'll watch League of God's then an old one I haven't seen. Been on an Asian kick lately. Watched a couple good tv shows from China this year.

If that’s really him, wow. It’s like he aged 30 years in like 5.

And He’s only 55?

He went straight from prime to old grandmaster with none of the meandering inbetween phase

True Legend

Fist of Legend is God tier level. Excellent fight scenes.

Back