Jet Li can no longer walk, and looks 80 years old (update:manager says he's fine)

I feel bad for him, also his hairloss is sad, he just lost hair and went grey
He didn't just lose hair...he is 55, it's a normal thing for older men to lose hair and for it to go gray. Don't you have grandparents or other people over 50 in your family? Another thing, it can be genetic so if your father, uncle, grandfather are balding then it is probably that you too gonna lose your hair when you get older.

He didn't just lose hair...he is 55, it's a normal thing for older men to lose hair and for it to go gray. Don't you have grandparents or other people over 50 in your family? Another thing, it can be genetic so if your father, uncle, grandfather are balding then it is probably that you too gonna lose your hair when you get older.

yep, aging is a bitch.

Yes this is true but he lost it suddenly and rapidly at only 55.

Im losing hair, in my 20s.

He never had progressive MPB he had a super thick head of hair into his 40s, now he just lost it all.

It had to do with his hypothyroidism, I seen people who developed thyroid issus or lacked iodine and they started losing hair.

2013 vs 2018 photos below.

It's pretty drastic...I'm sure it's partly related to some illness as well as regular balding.

badges-of-fury.jpg

Yes this is true but he lost it suddenly and rapidly at only 55.

Im losing hair, in my 20s.

He never had progressive MPB he had a super thick head of hair into his 40s, now he just lost it all.

It had to do with his hypothyroidism, I seen people who developed thyroid issus or lacked iodine and they started losing hair.

2013 vs 2018 photos below.

It's pretty drastic...I'm sure it's partly related to some illness as well as regular balding.
He didn't lost too much...cutting it really short plus graying with bright light makes it look worst.
It don't looks as bad in this pic.
jet-li-1.jpg

He didn't lost too much...cutting it really short plus graying with bright light makes it look worst.
It don't looks as bad in this pic.
jet-li-1.jpg

Wtf he just has a super short buzzcut but not balding just grey hair, that picture in the op is misleading.

Is it weird that I don't know who he is?

I used to enjoy so much Jel Li movies. Dany The Dog was great. Sad that he got so old.

that's just method acting. He's getting into character for the Lopan role in the Big Trouble/Little China remake.

This is devastating to see if true. Kiss of the Dragon was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

I just saw the photo of him. This is insane I had to verify the photo a few times cause I didn't believe it.

Back