Jet Li can no longer walk, and looks 80 years old (update:manager says he's fine)

Does he also have a whiny, dyke daughter living under a bridge downtown?

Hero is awesome, sucks to hear all this regarding his health.

Man that's brutal, I hope that's not him. I loved a lot of his Hong Kong action movies.

If that’s really him, wow. It’s like he aged 30 years in like 5.

And He’s only 55?

I think he's turned the corner.

Wiki

In 2013, Li revealed that he suffers from hyperthyroidism and has been dealing with the issue for the past three years. Since his heart rate can hit 130~140 at normal, Li takes medication to control his heart rate and has been advised not to do any sort of exercise.[39][40] In 2016, he stated that he had recovered from his illness and that accepting fewer film offers was due to his charity work and not because of his health conditions.[41]

That said, apparently the photo is recent.

That's sad to see. Dude is a legend

<mma1>

Sucks. Li did some really cool stuff. Still remember the 1st time watching him in a Lethal Weapon film knowing he was going to be the next big thing.

Favourite performance: He was intense, enigmatic and gorgeous in Hero. Excellent fight scenes, too.

Last edited:
Can't believe what has happened with Li's health.

It just seems like if you do what you are supposed to do in regard to staying active and in shape then nature should reward you with good health.

But sometimes nature is a fucking bitch.

It just seems like if you do what you are supposed to do in regard to staying active and in shape then nature should reward you with good health.

exactly, makes wanna start smoking because fuck it

damn I feel bad for him, always loved watching his scenes, seems like a real genuine good guy outside of acting as well

he does look much older than 55 but come on that skinny weak guy next to him is not really keeping him from falling over it looks more like he's massaging his arm .

Used to watch his show "Martial Law" on CBS.

That fat fucker moves like Kevin Owens. Just amazing.

Does anyone remember a thread just like this from a few months ago, or this is some Mandela effect shit

Sports at a high level destroy your body. They're not healthy. Wushu and stuff is super tough on your body I'm sure. A couch potato that just made sure he didn't get fat is in better health than most aging athletes.

Back