Jacare eats Weidman for breakfast

So you are saying Jacare will lose his mind and start fighting like he was fighting a kid he's angry at and want to embarrass?

No. I mean everyone expected Silva to crush Weidman but he ended up knocking him out. Who's to say Chris can't do the same to Jacare? You never know whats going to happen.

I know them well. Okami is worse than all of them. He's bigger slower and has the strongest turtle instinct I've ever seen.

Wow I bet you get hit by Anderson and don't turtle right? You just eat it and take it as a man...

I've liked Jacare a long time he's great. I also believe Okami is top 5 one of the worst strikers ever.... I literally would get in a boxing ring with him any day anywhere for no money....he's a horrific striker.

Okami dropped Munoz tough guy

No. I mean everyone expected Silva to crush Weidman but he ended up knocking him out. Who's to say Chris can't do the same to Jacare? You never know whats going to happen.

I think chris can beat anyone, and kod anyone too, dude is a freak...Jacare is another freak too, would be an awesome fight

Very well then. Carry on.

Really big accomplishment, but I don't put as much on it as others might due to the fact that Anderson was begging for that shit.

Jacare would have knocked out Anderson in those circumstances. Yeah, I said it, he would have KTFO my favorite fighter.

Okami dropped Munoz tough guy

Lot of Asians here tonight... Munoz is a wrestler. I'll add I have 14 years in boxing and mt so yeah I see the striking mistakes. I would never grapple with okami he's great. Striking is so so bad. TRUTH

Jacare seems like there's a bit more fire under his ass and has looked good so far in the UFC. He'd be a good fight for Weidman, but I couldn't say he'd just run through him.

I have no idea what Jacare eats for breakfast, but whatever it is, it is working.

So you put more on Jacare KOing Okami, who has been KO'd by Boetsch recently than Weidman KOing the P4P best fighter in the world?

Weidman is the man but it's not like he really showed any great skills in that fight. Just be honest, Silva was being foolish.

What Weidman did to Munoz was a clinic

Okima was slow as hell, and he was afraid the attack. Jacare got this fight right from the start, he would not pose any threat to Weidman.

Fancy kicks? No and Jacare's striking has been improving exponentially since then

Weidman striking has been "it's over 9,000" and KO the GOAT.
Jacare beat Yushin who has been KO over and over lol. :icon_conf
Yushin has been KOed by Silva twice.

Holy god the desperation of fallen Anderson fans...

Soon they'll be rooting for Chris to get in a car wreck.

Weidman is the man but it's not like he really showed any great skills in that fight. Just be honest, Silva was being foolish.

tumblr_mlz8r6gpFh1rcy99do1_400.gif

Nope you gotta give Weidman credit he just koed the King of Middleweight. Although he is still slightly unproven, He is still at the top of the food chain.

Back