Jacare eats Weidman for breakfast

Why the name change, Razor is:

supergay1.jpg

LMAO

Lol

I agree, I think Jacare wins that fight. Honestly, Rockhold would not make it out of two rounds with the improved Jacare.

Rickhold is a much better striker then the fighters jacare has beaten since they fought. Its not even close.

I feel it would be a great fight. I feel Weidman could knock the crocodile out or TKO him, and I feel the crocodile could do the same to Weidman. I think Weidman is physically stronger than Souza and could take him down, but Souza would be really dangerous on the ground and could reverse positions on Weidman in a ground battle. I could see this fight playing out in so many different ways my head is exploding. What if the crocodile has to fight Silva next?

User name: Brazilianblood

Stopped reading when I noticed that LOL
Jacare is not even on the same tier as Weidman, Jacare wouldn't strike as openly as he did with Okami because he'd be too worried for Weidman's takedowns. Weidman via GnP.

we may see the MW belt coming back to Brazil... with a new holder! Although I hope that Anderson takes his revenge on Weidmann

The Jacare that lost to Rockhold would never knock Okami out... his striking improved a lot and it is showing on his last few fights.
I think it is a very very dangerous fight for Weidman.

He was fighting Okami and carmozzi....if your striking is better than average, it would look great when compared to those guys.

Weidman would use Rockhold's style to decision Jacare.

haha i was just about make a thread on this, i for one think it'd be an interesting mach up. somehow though i think weidman could pull out the w.

this is going to be a hell of a fight... Jacare seemed to have awesome cardio tonight, he delivered a lot of powerful strikes and he did not even wind up...

cant wait to see him fight again...

Jacare vs Machida winner fights Winner of Silva vs Weidman 2.

Has it? I saw an overhand right. Not exactly a versatile striking arsenal. And I've seen that from him in his last 3 or 4 fights. Jacare is going to be the next Paul Harris of the division. Hyped beyond belief but he will crumble when he fights the top guys.

Okami was ranked number three and he smashed him with ease.

Troll...

Back