Jacare eats Weidman for breakfast

I'd pick Jacare. You'd have to brain dead to argue Weidman has better jiu jitsu, and Souza has shown a giant improvement in striking.

we may see the MW belt coming back to Brazil... with a new holder! Although I hope that Anderson takes his revenge on Weidmann

Man, is that all that matters?

I don't care who wins as long as he's from my country?

Well shit he took Maia down why wouldn't he do it to jacare

If he had any smarts he wouldn't take Jacare down unless he wants to get tapped. Jacare's jiu jitsu credentials are light years ahead of Maia.

Has it? I saw an overhand right. Not exactly a versatile striking arsenal. And I've seen that from him in his last 3 or 4 fights. Jacare is going to be the next Paul Harris of the division. Hyped beyond belief but he will crumble when he fights the top guys.

Okami was a top guy..

If he had any smarts he wouldn't take Jacare down unless he wants to get tapped. Jacare's jiu jitsu credentials are light years ahead of Maia.

Weidman is not afraid to go anywhere with anyone. BJJ credentials don't mean shit when you're getting punched in the face.

lol... i agree thread starter... dude, did u see jose aldo said hed even face cain velasquez if the ufc asked? psh, cain wouldnt stand a chance. aldo is too quick and too powerful.

anyway, yea, i bet okami would probably tko weidman, you know what jacare would do? submission first round, either a peruvian necktie or d'arce, weidman is prone to those side chokes... but i actually predict a tko from jacare, body shots or leg kick tko.... my opinion anyway..

Weidman would be the favorite, but it looks like it would be a great fight.

Has it? I saw an overhand right. Not exactly a versatile striking arsenal. And I've seen that from him in his last 3 or 4 fights. Jacare is going to be the next Paul Harris of the division. Hyped beyond belief but he will crumble when he fights the top guys.

No. Okami is one of the top guys in the division. Who did Palhares ever beat? Jacare's BJJ is as good as advertised and his striking does look better each time out. That comparison is awful.

Jacare has been elite but he won't beat Weidman or Rockhold. Id favor him over everyone else in the division tho.

I've liked Jacare a long time he's great. I also believe Okami is top 5 one of the worst strikers ever.... I literally would get in a boxing ring with him any day anywhere for no money....he's a horrific striker.

Yep. Jacare will be the champ 2014 thats if silva doesnt have the belt.

Weidman KO's Jacare tbh

Don't agree, I'd probably have to take Weidman, but god that's a fight I'd love to see. Especially if it were for the title.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chris finished Jacare with strikes. I'd bet on the American.

Silva was supposed to eat him for breakfast too. Look how that turned out.

Silva was supposed to eat him for breakfast too. Look how that turned out.

So you are saying Jacare will lose his mind and start fighting like he was fighting a kid he's angry at and want to embarrass?

I've liked Jacare a long time he's great. I also believe Okami is top 5 one of the worst strikers ever.... I literally would get in a boxing ring with him any day anywhere for no money....he's a horrific striker.
Clearly you don't know Leonard Garcia, Clay Guida, Jake Shields, Jon Fitch, and Matt Riddle. And those are current fighters.

Clearly you don't know Leonard Garcia, Clay Guida, Jake Shields, Jon Fitch, and Matt Riddle. And those are current fighters.

I know them well. Okami is worse than all of them. He's bigger slower and has the strongest turtle instinct I've ever seen.

Back