Jacare eats Weidman for breakfast

I agree, I think Jacare wins that fight. Honestly, Rockhold would not make it out of two rounds with the improved Jacare.

I can never keep the meme straight, but how does it go . . .

That Look in His Eye Chuck
Healthy Shogun
Motivated BJ Penn.
???
Improved Jacare

I can never keep the meme straight, but how does it go . . .

That Look in His Eye Chuck
Healthy Shogun
Motivated BJ Penn.
???
Improved Jacare

He's very similar to improved bendo

I honestly agree. I don't think Weidman has anything for jacare. I would like to see jacare rematch kennedy and rockhold though.

Honestly you know shit all about BJJ. Weidman went to the ground with Maia and even attempted a sub on him. at 6 months BJJ training he almost subbed Galvao. When he is on top in MMA do you honestly think Jacare can sweep or submit?

Of course Jacare can. Do you know who Jacare is? Will it happen in a fight? Who knows. But if anyone in the world can submit anyone else, it is Jacare.

Good fight, can see Jacare with the belt around his waist but Weidman is more than game. 2 big middleweights with good stand up and excellent ground games I'd watch!

He's a threat for sure, but I think Weidman's confident enough in his BJJ to take the fight to the ground. The advantage he has is he dictates where the fight takes place. It would be a very interesting fight, but I see Weidman taking a decision.

Whatever he eats, it's not going to help him win the fight. Weidman via TKO seems the safest bet

I wonder how many people here were claimng that Okami would wrestlefuck Jacare before the fight actually took place

Weidman's got enough BJJ skills to avoid a sub.

1_Vinny_Magalhaes__VS_Chris_Weidman__ADCC_2009_Absolute_.gif

lol jacare got beatdown by rockhold

brazil... why so much pride for your giant favela for a country? weidman can beat any brazilian on the planet

People saying that "if Rockhold beat Jacare, Weidman will easily" should remember that Rockhold and Weidman are rather different fighters. To those that reply Jacare has improved an incredible amount since that Rockhold fight, I'd say it is hard to really tell because he hasn't faced anyone that poses close to the stylistic challenges that Rockhold did. A potential fight between Jacare and Weidman is very interesting, though I would favor Weidman because I think his striking might be a little more refined and reliable. Hopefully it happens at some point.

Chris will make a purse for his mom, a clutch for his wife, boots for himself, an ash tray for his dad, and a waste basket for Dana wbite

It would be a competitive fight. If jacare tightens up his striking even more, he may well beat every one in the 185 division. But he has things to work on

All this Jacare Hype puzzles me....this last fight was arguably his best win in his career....I hope Hendo goes back down to 185 after beating Vitor to Knock him out lol

Back