Jacare eats Weidman for breakfast

Jacare looked great, but he overwhelmed a notoriously slow starter...how could that let you know if he could beat Weidman who isn't a slow starter and has much better tools and ability to finish?

yeah i said it

good lord, man as soon as someone wins a fight, posts like these come out and label fighters world beaters.

Jacare is an amazing fighter and I do think he would give Weidman a great fight but his level of competition haven't been world beaters either.

The Okami win is impressive, I say give him Munoz or Time Boetsch next and see how he does maybe Bisping.

One good win doesn't make him a contender yet.

Weidman is better than Okami in every possible way. Literally everything.

Jacare's BJJ>>>>

Honestly you know shit all about BJJ. Weidman went to the ground with Maia and even attempted a sub on him. at 6 months BJJ training he almost subbed Galvao. When he is on top in MMA do you honestly think Jacare can sweep or submit?

Honestly you know shit all about BJJ. Weidman went to the ground with Maia and even attempted a sub on him. at 6 months BJJ training he almost subbed Galvao. When he is on top in MMA do you honestly think Jacare can sweep or submit?

Yep.

Of course

Jacare could submit any MW in the ufc... also he has looked great lately and has one of the best chances to beat weidman but i still see chris winning

So basically you're saying that jacare eat the spider as amorninng snack on his way to all you can eat breakfast smorgasbord.?

If it wasn't your username I'd believe you...

Yeah right.

NOPE! Weidman keeps it standing and puts a clinic on Jacare.

Jacare looked great, but he overwhelmed a notoriously slow starter...how could that let you know if he could beat Weidman who isn't a slow starter and has much better tools and ability to finish?

I'd prefer to stick w/ Jacare ceremoniously taking the belt in a coronation of sorts, thus opening up the door for Luke Rockhold to become champion.

tumblr_mlz8r6gpFh1rcy99do1_400.gif

Not taking credit from him. I'm just saying that fight didn't give you a full idea of Weidman's capabilities.

What he did to Munoz showed everyone he was the real deal and the #1 contender. After KTFO of Silva there are still question marks as to whether he's the best because of the way it happen. Like even though he did it no one is picking Weidman to finish Silva on ttthe feet in the rematch.

Are you??

lol at those who though okami would whoop jacare. jacare would give chris a good fight. it'd be a war but i see jacare winning by decision or sub in the later rounds.

Weidman KO the GOAT to sleep.
Jacare TKO Yushin a guy that has been toy by the GOAT Silva twice lol.

All of a suddenly Jacare will eat Weidman for breakfast? LOL

How about if Weidman beat Silva again, Silva can fight Jacare?
or how about Jacare vs Mousasi 2 cause i am sure Mousasi has been calling Vitor but Vitor has been ducking Mousasi for years now and now fighting Dan Henderson, battle of the TRT lol. Mousasi has KO Jacare years ago, Jacare should try to get revenge on Mousasi.

I think Jacare makes an interesting matchup for either Weidman or Silva but either way he is in the toughest fight of his life.

Weidman had better striking and wrestling, he will keep the fight standing and KO Jacare.

Weidman is the man but it's not like he really showed any great skills in that fight. Just be honest, Silva was being foolish.

What Weidman did to Munoz was a clinic

Yup, beating the arguable GOAT everywhere the fight goes is nothing to be impressed about.

Damn ... its going to suck seeing Weidman and Jacare fight for number one contender ... Jacare will win and we won't be able to see Silva/Weidman 3 while Silva and Jacare won't fight each other.

Back