'I've missed weight (before) because I relied on other people.' - Johny Hendricks

Just eating the burger and not the fries worked for me until it didnt.

Well Ray Borg made weight again once he left his team so who knows.
Borg probably had to attend a come to Jesus meeting like the one that sent Hendricks to MW. Who knows if the change in camp had anything to do with it?

Yeah, kind of like how GSP lied about paying for the test and wanted every detail of what the test was for and when, and by a company that literally had his face on their website.
Kind of how you are wrong on every single thing. GSP did pay and proved it, and Hendricks admitted he was wrong about that.

BJ Penn was on the website too, as would have been Hendricks had he done it, what's your point? As to wanting details that is flat out a lie. Hendricks said he wanted a different company other than VADA. GSP's lawyer wanted to make sure the test was stringent. He never asked for when, that's another lie by Hendricks that was proven a lie when the actual emails were released.

Hendricks chose the facility, not GSP, and then refused to do it because Hendricks said it did nothing for him and he was against testing the whole time and would not do it.

Keep lying.

"I don't know," he said regarding a potential new deal being put together for enhanced drug testing. "Like we've always said, none of this does anything for us. GSP fails a drug test, that kills us. We don't get a title fight. We have nothing to gain from drug testing."
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/1...-drug-testing-ped-nearly-as-easy-as-it-sounds

Here is Hendricks admitting GSP was pushing him to do WADA (the test Hendricks chose) and he would not do it because he doesn't want any extra testing.
And all of a sudden he’s pushing these drug tests and here it is blowing up so big, he has to take WADA, he fails, then I don’t get my title shot. So that’s why I’m sitting here saying I don’t want the drug tests.
http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/johny...-fight-the-best-georges-st-pierre-at-ufc-167/

Yup people wonder where his power has gone? People miss that old Johnny...

Sorry but that Johnny was able to make one of the biggest weight cuts at WW bragging it was from over 200lbs despite having a smaller frame than some of the biggest WW's until USADA came along. Then suddenly that cut to WW or even MW is no longer possible and his power is mostly gone.

So what changed?... what changed? Was the food not available prior? ...hmmmm
Maybe he didn't find french fries until after USADA testing.

Kind of how you are wrong on every single thing. GSP did pay and proved it, and Hendricks admitted he was wrong about that.

BJ Penn was on the website too, as would have been Hendricks had he done it, what's your point? As to wanting details that is flat out a lie. Hendricks said he wanted a different company other than VADA. GSP's lawyer wanted to make sure the test was stringent. He never asked for when, that's another lie by Hendricks that was proven a lie when the actual emails were released.

Hendricks chose the facility, not GSP, and then refused to do it because Hendricks said it did nothing for him and he was against testing the whole time and would not do it.

Keep lying.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/1...-drug-testing-ped-nearly-as-easy-as-it-sounds

Here is Hendricks admitting GSP was pushing him to do WADA (the test Hendricks chose) and he would not do it because he doesn't want any extra testing.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/johny...-fight-the-best-georges-st-pierre-at-ufc-167/

Lmao, I drag you into this argument every single time I see you post about GSP and Hendricks. It's fun.

But i'll be real honest here. I hope other people read your links and see how much you are mis-characterizing these quotes.

Like saying "Hendricks chose not to do it because he said nothing it does nothing for them" this is true, he said this. In relation to GSP failing a test and fucking him out of a title shot.

Also, this quote from the very article you posted

After Kizer answered an e-mail by Beauliue about procedure, Beauliue, on Aug. 17, wrote that if Hendricks doesn't want VADA testing and prefers the system Kizer proposed, St-Pierre would submit to both sets of tests. But after that point, Beauliue, nor anyone from St-Pierre's camp, had anymore communication with the commission or with Hendricks' camp. This left Kizer to believe the issue is now dead, and Hendricks' camp going under the same assumption.

GSP said he would do it. Then GSP ghosted them.

Last edited:
I was only cutting at 70%

I swear Big Rig makes the most excuses of any fighter in history

The fat Johny weight cutting saga never seems to end.....and I like it :)

hope he misses again so we can all keep laughing

Misses weight a few times at 170; moves up to 185 and misses weight

<LikeReally5>

{<huh}

<41>

BTW

johny <DontBelieve1>

Lol yeah, the cherry picked stuff he always likes to post.
Funny that no one can or does post their own cherry picked facts to counter him. They just offer unsupported statements or opinions.

Thanks for showing us you don't know what theory means.

just don't eat the fries, hendricks

tenor.gif

HTTP3Zldm1vLmNvbS9zaXRlcy9kZWZhdWx0L2ZpbGVzL25vb29vb29vX2x1a2Vfc2t5d2Fsa2VyX3RleHQuZ2lm.gif

Like saying "Hendricks chose not to do it because he said nothing it does nothing for them" this is true, he said this. In relation to GSP failing a test and fucking him out of a title shot.
And how does Hendricks not being tested prevent GSP from failing when GSP was doing the testing anyways? Can you explain that? Can GSP fail from Hendricks giving a sample?

Also, this quote from the very article you posted

GSP said he would do it. Then GSP ghosted them.
Next time you should read about a subject before you post. I already sourced Hendricks saying GSP was pushing him to do "WADA", so saying GSP didn't communicate to Hendricks or his team is a lie, Hendricks admitted they did.

Then we have email proof GSP's lawyer told Kizer to send the paperwork and GSP was in.

Keep lying.

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe
https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Kizer was caught in quite a few lies regarding this testing issue. This was an awesome one.

That pressure is something that Kizer claims exists as he says he was informed of it by MMA Junkie's Stephen Marrocco, "This is a serious subject here. And it's unfortunate. This happened a month ago. It wasn't anyone's business. No one asked me about it. And then Marrocco called me and said that it appears that the VADA forces are out there trying to get people to write articles bashing and trying to bully Hendricks into getting part of this and doing this testing."

In addition, SB Nation spoke to Marrocco to ask for confirmation that he told Kizer of this effort from "VADA forces" to manipulate the media. Marrocco said that he never said anything of the nature; he had simply spoken to Kizer and asked for details on the situation on a general level.

Back