'I've missed weight (before) because I relied on other people.' - Johny Hendricks

Only a handful of fighters keep in fighting shape year round. Lyoto is one of them. So is Condit.
Johny is not.
At this point Johny doesn't even stay in fighting shape when he's fighting.

He's just a fucking pig when it comes to food and can't use the sauce anymore, one of the biggest victims of USADA along with Vitor this guy.

knockout-11-17-12.gif

tumblr_mh49svt5x11ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Feels like it was just yesterday. I miss this monster.<DCrying>

Change is unavoidable my friend. USADA has changed the game.

“Even though I’m working with the UFC on the nutrition side, I’m really on my own in a theory because I’m making sure that I do it. I’ve relied on other people and it’s time for me to say, ‘hey, now if I miss weight it’s because of me.'"

“I’ve been working with the UFC nutritionist,” Hendricks said. “So I’m working with people, I’m working with them. My weight, I’m gonna try to hit under 200 pounds this week and then I’ll be three weeks out from weigh-ins. By the time I get there my goal is to be right around 195 pounds, so he has an easy time with me. And those are all easy things to do. I’ve been eating a lot, I’ve doing a lot of things differently, been running more, you know, things that I’m not relying on other people about.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10...inha-jackson-winkeljohn-middleweight-mma-news

What the hell is his "own nutrition theory" ?!

So is he or is he not working with the UFC given he says he's still using his own "diet theory" going forward ? Also, how the hell is he blaming other people for not making weight these last few years ?!

For shit's sake Hendricks.

this is such a Hendricks response. dude never wants to take responsibility for any of his actions.

missed weight cause you're a fatass and like to eat

don't blame others for that

He needs to stop cutting weight with Sage Northcutt, that kid can't make his weight class either

Sttbuu4.jpg

trololololol
He missed weight because he ate too fucking much for the amount of cardio he did, as simple as that.

So if at MW his goal is to be 195lbs before the final cut, how was he cutting at WW from 200+ in his final cut ... makes you wonder why he ducked testing so hard ...
Yup people wonder where his power has gone? People miss that old Johnny...

Sorry but that Johnny was able to make one of the biggest weight cuts at WW bragging it was from over 200lbs despite having a smaller frame than some of the biggest WW's until USADA came along. Then suddenly that cut to WW or even MW is no longer possible and his power is mostly gone.

So what changed?... what changed? Was the food not available prior? ...hmmmm

He literally has a fast food addiction.

He doesn't have the patience, discipline or interest to prep his own foods on a consistent basis.

At least Johnny has a career in comedy once he gets let go from fighting........<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

The guy cracks me up....

I think the ONLY times he made weight was with Dolce. Then he dumped him and missed weight 5 times in a row or someshit?
Pig Rig struggling to make 185 FFS. What a loser.

not even sure what the hell he is trying to say. i hope he misses the weight at 185 just because it'll be hilarious.

LOL oh God, he's gonna come in at least 10 lbs over, isn't he

I think the record for a weight miss was something like 12 lbs by Rumble. I wonder if Hendricks can break that record?

This guy is unbelievable. Before it was his wife's fault. This time he'll take the blame? Sure..

On his restaurant, ever read the reviews of that place? Sounds like it was just plain bad. Pig Rigg gonna Pig Rigg.

I've long since given up holding out on any hope for this man to make his mark leading up to his fights. NFG. Dun care.

Hey it could be worse mayhem missed weight by 24 pounds once.

Back