'I've missed weight (before) because I relied on other people.' - Johny Hendricks

zenRVyD.jpg

QeLzMoY.jpg

Cut the guy some slack, it may be that he is surrounded by enablers

On the other hand, it could just be that he is a greedy bastard with no self control

Listening to the wrong people..listening to the wrong people....listening to the..nomnomnomnomnom!!!!!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
images
Ronald-McDonald-Top-Popular-Fast-Food-Mascots-2019.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-13_9-50-43.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-13_9-50-43.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1
Bullshit. He missed it because he's unprofessional.

By the time I get there my goal is to be right around 195 pounds
So if at MW his goal is to be 195lbs before the final cut, how was he cutting at WW from 200+ in his final cut ... makes you wonder why he ducked testing so hard ...

Maybe he relied on other people too much in college too, as his coaches had to spy on him and drag his ass outta mcdonalds.

It's not the USADAs fault, it's not his coaches fault, or his training partners. It's just his laziness. He missed weight for 185lbs - there's no excuse for that given he used to fight at WW.
Its certainly not the USADA's fauilt. I agree with you. But it is certainly because of USADA and his eating habits that he struggles so much. But that is on him and not USADA.

Only a handful of fighters keep in fighting shape year round. Lyoto is one of them. So is Condit.
Johny is not.
Still no excuse for the amount he balloons up. The guy should be fighting at WW and yet struggles to make MW.

He seems to not embrace the word 'Professional" in Professional Fighter.

Johny is a whining, complaining bum. I hope he loses every fight for the rest of his career.

Well Ray Borg made weight again once he left his team so who knows.

He's missed weight too often for this to be anything but laughable, he's too lazy & unable to take responsibility for his own career. Plus since USDA he has conveniently not looked the same fighter.

Back