'I've missed weight (before) because I relied on other people.' - Johny Hendricks

And how does Hendricks not being tested prevent GSP from failing when GSP was doing the testing anyways? Can you explain that? Can GSP fail from Hendricks giving a sample?

Nope, but that's not what was said. You made it out like Hendricks refused to do the test because he thought he would fail. He said he didn't think it was a good idea because it does nothing for him. As in, he's never failed a test, so what's the point?

Next time you should read about a subject before you post. I already sourced Hendricks saying GSP was pushing him to do "WADA", so saying GSP didn't communicate to Hendricks or his team is a lie, Hendricks admitted they did.

Now you are twisting the timelines to make me out like I was just lying. Yes, GSP pushed for WADA too...and Hendricks apparently agreed (this is all in the article YOU posted) and THEN GSP ghosted them.

Then we have email proof GSP's lawyer told Kizer to send the paperwork and GSP was in.

Keep lying.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Lol you love to say keep lying, but I posted a quote from the article that you posted.

You provide "sources and facts". No, you just chose to believe the people that I don't, and don't believe the people I do. You aren't proving anything other than who you choose to believe lol

Funny that no one can or does post their own cherry picked facts to counter him. They just offer unsupported statements or opinions.

Lmao, he's providing the SAME DAMN THING.

"Well obviously Hendricks is lying because GSP's team said....."

Leave him alone, society has told me that people bear no responsibility for being overweight and it has nothing to do with lacking mental strength or discipline.

Kizer was caught in quite a few lies regarding this testing issue. This was an awesome one.

Also, in your article

Update: Keith Kizer contacted us to state that when he said "And then Marrocco called me and said that it appears that the VADA forces are out there trying to get people to write articles bashing and trying to bully Hendricks into getting part of this and doing this testing." that he actually meant to say that he told Marrocco of the "VADA forces" instead of Marrocco stating it to him.

Don't get me wrong. Hendricks is a fat POS that's lost me as a fan a few missed weights ago. Still doesn't mean he's a cheater or that GSP is some super saint of a fighter.

Lol you love to say keep lying, but I posted a quote from the article that you posted.

You provide "sources and facts". No, you just chose to believe the people that I don't, and don't believe the people I do. You aren't proving anything other than who you choose to believe lol
Johnny Hendricks is my source. Hendricks himself said GSP kept reaching out to him to do the WADA testing.

Can you tell me who you believe that says otherwise?

Don't get me wrong. Hendricks is a fat POS that's lost me as a fan a few missed weights ago. Still doesn't mean he's a cheater or that GSP is some super saint of a fighter.
No, it doesn't. Hendricks cheating or not cheating does not make GSP a saint.

Hendricks refusing testing does not make him a cheater.

Hendricks refusing testing, coming in over 200lbs on fight night to fight at 170, and then being unable to make weight once testing was forced on him and needing to cut from 195 just to make 185 is highly suspicious though. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves.

Can you explain how Hendricks was making 170lbs cutting from OVER 200lbs .. and then suddenly can't make 170 anymore, and struggles to make 185lbs after slimming down and now needs to be 195lbs to make a successful cut to 185?

Also, how the hell is he blaming other people for not making weight these last few years ?!
Because Hendricks absolutely never takes responsibility for his failures. Everyone else is to blame. His coaches, his training partners, the media, his fans, the internet, a broken scale, too much gravity...the list goes on. Johny boy is never to blame for his complete lack of professionalism and aptitude, nor his inability to stick with a diet. It's everyone else's fault, clearly.

Lmao, he's providing the SAME DAMN THING.

"Well obviously Hendricks is lying because GSP's team said....."
That's not what I said. I quoted HENDRICKS saying GSP kept pushing him to do it. It's not GSP's team saying it .. Hendricks is saying it. BJPenn says GSP didn't reach out to Hendricks after they quote Hendricks saying GSP kept reaching out to him. They are probably still bitter about BJ quitting on the stool.

And all of a sudden he’s pushing these drug tests and here it is blowing up so big, he has to take WADA, he fails, then I don’t get my title shot. So that’s why I’m sitting here saying I don’t want the drug tests.

That is Hendricks, not GSP, saying GSP was pushing him to do "WADA" testing. "WADA" is the testing Hendricks chose.

Last edited:
knockout-11-17-12.gif

tumblr_mh49svt5x11ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Feels like it was just yesterday. I miss this monster.<DCrying>

Rip big rig

One of his arguments for making weight this time "you know I have been eating a lot"

knockout-11-17-12.gif

tumblr_mh49svt5x11ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Feels like it was just yesterday. I miss this monster.<DCrying>

Dude that was so 2012 and 2013. I don't think Conor McGregor was even born at that point. Donald Trump was just a loud mouthed orange asshole.

ezskm_jpg_medium.gif
johny-hendricks-ko-walburger.gif

and don't forget these, both we're vicious

<32>

Amir was fucking standing up when that goof mirgiliotta stopped it.

Worse Stoppage Ever.

Free Amir

Not even one of those shots landed when he was down.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Damn you uber eats got Hendricks never having to get up to get his own burger

This is happens when you take shortcuts and get a little 'help' then USADA rolls in and you have to do shit the right way and you don't know what the fuck to do. Plus having a shit diet makes it impossible.

He missed weight because he's a tubster that likes eating more than fighting.

Back