Is my neighbor stalking me?

Yes, she's stalking you.

The fact that she knows your apartment number means she's been going through the trash. She probably guessed your apt number just based on the names. Eliminating any female or married couple names, then eliminating ones that just didn't sound like you, like Harold, Jayquan, Nobuhiko, etc.

So she narrowed it down enough to ask you, and now that you've confirmed it, she can focus on just going through your trash and not everyone else's.

If you want to confirm my theory, write a note to yourself and then throw it in the trash for her to find. The note should say,

"Should I ask her out? What if she says no? God, give me a sign. If we're destined to be together then the next time I see her, she'll compliment my shoes. If that happens, then I'll ask her out."

Then if she compliments your shoes you know she read the note, and she's a filthy, trash-digging stalker.

Yes, she's stalking you.

The fact that she knows your apartment number means she's been going through the trash. She probably guessed your apt number just based on the names. Eliminating any female or married couple names, then eliminating ones that just didn't sound like you, like Harold, Jayquan, Nobuhiko, etc.

So she narrowed it down enough to ask you, and now that you've confirmed it, she can focus on just going through your trash and not everyone else's.

If you want to confirm my theory, write a note to yourself and then throw it in the trash for her to find. The note should say,

"Should I ask her out? What if she says no? God, give me a sign. If we're destined to be together then the next time I see her, she'll compliment my shoes. If that happens, then I'll ask her out."

Then if she compliments your shoes you know she read the note, and she's a filthy, trash-digging stalker.

This is a brilliant idea. I knew I could count on you...

Two sisters live in my building. One is attractive the other is a bit large...

Anyways in the past I have seen the attractive one around and I tried to strike up a convo but she always seemed distracted. I left it alone since then, I figure I don't shit where I eat, and last thing I need is a neighbor thinking I am a creep.

ENOUGH BACKSTORY

They live on the 3rd floor. I live on the 5th. I see them on the elevator sometimes on my way downstairs, or on my way back up.

Today I saw them and the larger one asked if I lived specifically in one apartment. I hesitated answering and I said yes. Then she asked if I have noticed some of my neighbors making weird noises. I said no and left it alone.

Soooo how the hell does she know exactly where I live? There's no reason for her to go up to my floor, ever.

I don't even know their names....

WTF sherdog.
Do you know which appartement they live?

Maybe the noises are bothering them and they try to find out where they are coming from. It makes sense that they are finding out who lives in what apartment.

If this is all then it doesn't sounds like stalking at all. You sound more like the stalker actually. I doubt they watch as closely what you are wearing.

She lives in let’s say apt 302, the noises are coming from above her in apt 402.

She’s trying to see if whoever is in 502 has heard it below them. She has asked other people and finally found that person.

You would have found all of this out if you weren’t Dahmer and just asked her why she wanted to know.

She lives in let’s say apt 302, the noises are coming from above her in apt 402.

She’s trying to see if whoever is in 502 has heard it below them. She has asked other people and finally found that person.

You would have found all of this out if you weren’t Dahmer and just asked her why she wanted to know.
This makes more sense yes, but it is interesting how perception can change things.

TS is interested in one of the girls. He want to talk with them because he is interested. The girls seem to have a problem with some sounds and want to talk with TS to get more information about those sounds. While one of the girls talk with TS, he assume that the girl think the same as he does and wants to know more about him, even to the point of stalking, while the girl probably just wants to know more about the sounds.

It's all fun and games til someone
1616.jpg

I pretty much done this.
The dude in the appartement below me is making a lot of noises at night and I mean between 01:00 and 05:00, so yeah I asked other neighbors if they hear noise at night.
I wanted to find out if others heard it too. Nothing weird.
Then I told the fucker to keep it down or else....
Worked for a few months and now he is back.. time to kill him.

Yes, she's stalking you.

In her head their already married had children got a divorce and there both just trying to move on in life......

I pretty much done this.
The dude in the appartement below me is making a lot of noises at night and I mean between 01:00 and 05:00, so yeah I asked other neighbors if they hear noise at night.
I wanted to find out if others heard it too. Nothing weird.
Then I told the fucker to keep it down or else....
Worked for a few months and now he is back.. time to kill him.
It's

@Slobodan isn't........it.. You don't need to speak just point at the man in the line up.........

Two sisters live in my building. One is attractive the other is a bit large...

Anyways in the past I have seen the attractive one around and I tried to strike up a convo but she always seemed distracted. I left it alone since then, I figure I don't shit where I eat, and last thing I need is a neighbor thinking I am a creep.

ENOUGH BACKSTORY

They live on the 3rd floor. I live on the 5th. I see them on the elevator sometimes on my way downstairs, or on my way back up.

Today I saw them and the larger one asked if I lived specifically in one apartment. I hesitated answering and I said yes. Then she asked if I have noticed some of my neighbors making weird noises. I said no and left it alone.

Soooo how the hell does she know exactly where I live? There's no reason for her to go up to my floor, ever.

I don't even know their names....

WTF sherdog.
maybe they're a floor below neighbor. I remember in apts, some couples, for some reason like to make a show out of fucking, which is probably the noise she's referring to. Strange ice breaker though. I remember I had neighbors who played loud music, a gay couple above who partied more often than not and I could hear them fucking, and a couple below us too. Shitty living in an apt. My brother lives in an old building with much more solid floors but he's got roaches and bedbugs. Not fun living in an environment where you have to deal with those sorts of problems through no fault of your own.

In all seriousness I wonder.. why would someone be keeping such accurate tabs on their neighbors and asking questions? It IS a little weird.

I did ask some co-workers this same question and they thought it was weird as well.
naw, people are naturally nosy, my stepdad was so nosy the neighbors said something to him after which he pulled a gun on them (crazy, I know). And one of my biggest issues, as an antisocial person is just how intrusive, curious and paranoid the average person is. Beyond annoying to me. Neighbors living in homes and property often get into fights and lawsuits, you know it's going to be that much worse in apts. Crazy how selfish and stupid people are. People throwing parties when others have to sleep for work the next day, even crazier how it was tolerated where I was.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back