Is my neighbor stalking me?

mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Two sisters live in my building. One is attractive the other is a bit large...

Anyways in the past I have seen the attractive one around and I tried to strike up a convo but she always seemed distracted. I left it alone since then, I figure I don't shit where I eat, and last thing I need is a neighbor thinking I am a creep.

ENOUGH BACKSTORY

They live on the 3rd floor. I live on the 5th. I see them on the elevator sometimes on my way downstairs, or on my way back up.

Today I saw them and the larger one asked if I lived specifically in one apartment. I hesitated answering and I said yes. Then she asked if I have noticed some of my neighbors making weird noises. I said no and left it alone.

Soooo how the hell does she know exactly where I live? There's no reason for her to go up to my floor, ever.

I don't even know their names....

WTF sherdog.

She knows what floor you live on because you push the button when going up. She's also talked to other neighbors about the creep that's stalking her and her sister on the elevator. I foresee a restraining order in your future.

77bX.gif

She knows what floor you live on because you push the button when going up. She's also talked to other neighbors about the creep that's stalking her and her sister on the elevator. I foresee a restraining order in your future.
Understandable that she knows the floor but she knows the exact apt number as well.

And uhh I guess there's no way to fight that restraining order. It's not my fault her sister prances around in booty shorts and a sport bra when she takes out the trash tho

Is she dangerous? IS SHE DANGEROUS??!
In all seriousness I wonder.. why would someone be keeping such accurate tabs on their neighbors and asking questions? It IS a little weird.

I did ask some co-workers this same question and they thought it was weird as well.

Well then you're the creepy weirdo in the building.

You also tried hitting on the hot one without introducing yourself?

Never actually hit on her. Just said, hi what's up how are you, stuff like that.

I think she's just super shy and reserved.. which is weird considering what she wears at times.

Back