Is my neighbor stalking me?

Do you know which appartement they live?

Maybe the noises are bothering them and they try to find out where they are coming from. It makes sense that they are finding out who lives in what apartment.

If this is all then it doesn't sounds like stalking at all. You sound more like the stalker actually. I doubt they watch as closely what you are wearing.

This makes more sense yes, but it is interesting how perception can change things.

TS is interested in one of the girls. He want to talk with them because he is interested. The girls seem to have a problem with some sounds and want to talk with TS to get more information about those sounds. While one of the girls talk with TS, he assume that the girl think the same as he does and wants to know more about him, even to the point of stalking, while the girl probably just wants to know more about the sounds.

I mentioned one of the sisters is attractive. After trying to strike up a convo a few times I left it alone, no longer interested. She'd either super reserved (likeliness low) or immature (likeliness high). It's pretty hard not to notice when someone wears something super revealing in the middle of the night while taking out the garbage. That doesn't make me a stalker, it makes me "not blind".

Asking about sounds isn't that weird, the weirdness is knowing precisely where I live, considering neither of them pass through my floor (as far as I know). The 5th floor is not on the way to the 3rd floor, neither up or down.

I mentioned one of the sisters is attractive. After trying to strike up a convo a few times I left it alone, no longer interested. She'd either super reserved (likeliness low) or immature (likeliness high). It's pretty hard not to notice when someone wears something super revealing in the middle of the night while taking out the garbage. That doesn't make me a stalker, it makes me "not blind".

Asking about sounds isn't that weird, the weirdness is knowing precisely where I live, considering neither of them pass through my floor (as far as I know). The 5th floor is not on the way to the 3rd floor, neither up or down.
I understand, but if they have complaints about sounds they try to find out who lives where and try to find the person doing it, so they will look for more information. I could be wrong of course and maybe she is indeed stalking you.

Never actually hit on her. Just said, hi what's up how are you, stuff like that.

I think she's just super shy and reserved.. which is weird considering what she wears at times.

Check your privilege and/or patriarchy.

Yes, she's stalking you.

The fact that she knows your apartment number means she's been going through the trash. She probably guessed your apt number just based on the names. Eliminating any female or married couple names, then eliminating ones that just didn't sound like you, like Harold, Jayquan, Nobuhiko, etc.

So she narrowed it down enough to ask you, and now that you've confirmed it, she can focus on just going through your trash and not everyone else's.

If you want to confirm my theory, write a note to yourself and then throw it in the trash for her to find. The note should say,

"Should I ask her out? What if she says no? God, give me a sign. If we're destined to be together then the next time I see her, she'll compliment my shoes. If that happens, then I'll ask her out."

Then if she compliments your shoes you know she read the note, and she's a filthy, trash-digging stalker.
You devious motherfooker!!!
<{jackyeah}>

I would ask one of the other tenants if the large girl has asked him about some noises and where he lives. Matter of fact you could stay in the elevator for an hour or two and ask several people. If the large one appears you should make a run for it though. But preface it by saying you have something in the oven so this whole thing doesn't get weird.

Yes, she's either super reserved or super immature. Those are the only possible reasons she might not be interested in talking to you.

Reactions: lsa
Just go for the fat sister. You'll get to see the sister you really want way more often. Maybe the hot sister will get jealous and you'll get some secret booty from her. Then when it blows up, move, sounds like thin walls anyway

See it already in next thread....

"It all started with a push of a button."
hqdefault.jpg

Two sisters live in my building. One is attractive the other is a bit large...

Anyways in the past I have seen the attractive one around and I tried to strike up a convo but she always seemed distracted. I left it alone since then, I figure I don't shit where I eat, and last thing I need is a neighbor thinking I am a creep.

ENOUGH BACKSTORY

They live on the 3rd floor. I live on the 5th. I see them on the elevator sometimes on my way downstairs, or on my way back up.

Today I saw them and the larger one asked if I lived specifically in one apartment. I hesitated answering and I said yes. Then she asked if I have noticed some of my neighbors making weird noises. I said no and left it alone.

Soooo how the hell does she know exactly where I live? There's no reason for her to go up to my floor, ever.

I don't even know their names....

WTF sherdog.

Are you Jerry?

This is simple, go and buy a nice big fresh cream cake and leave it outside your door, if fatty boom boom is stalking you she will sniff out the cake and scoff it immediately. Problem solved

Also:
pics of girl with cake

Back