Is joanna champion actually the pound 4 pound?

I'm just fooling around and you are too serious.
I'm all about being olympic medalist and quality of win.
McCall I guess was hardest oponnent for MM, and he isn't olympic medalist. Beating oponnent with some olympic medal is nice addition, but that just it. You claim almost like Cejudo is biggest win in MM career, sorry but I disagree. Did GSP, Anderson Silva or more recently McGregor beat some olympic medalist. Miocic,Holloway, Aldo?
Silver medal in wrestling didn't help Sarah, when Ronda clinched her and didn't help Romero when he gassed out vs Whittaker.

yes, but if Sarah was to become a champion, or Cejudo beat DJ, you can bet your ass they would make a big deal that they were olympic medalists, much like they did to Ronda.

and while you don't have to beat an olympian, you can't discount that beating Cejudo was a good win for DJ.

and while I do think that McCall should have won the first fight, he did decline since ( a pitty, I am a fan), I do think Dodson was a bigger win for DJ.

yes, but if Sarah was to become a champion, or Cejudo beat DJ, you can bet your ass they would make a big deal that they were olympic medalists, much like they did to Ronda.

and while you don't have to beat an olympian, you can't discount that beating Cejudo was a good win for DJ.

and while I do think that McCall should have won the first fight, he did decline since ( a pitty, I am a fan), I do think Dodson was a bigger win for DJ.

Ofc beating olympic medalists (not many in UFC tbh) will give fighter some prestige, but imo that's all.

Then thread is silly ofc DJ got better competition, flyweight is older division than wmma strawweight,
chicks from WSW have more followers, Gadelha, Kowalkiewicz, Esparza,Jedrzejczyk, Namajunas way more fans than guys from flyweight, that's why for some fans Jedrzejczyk will have better wins, because they will ask who the hell is Cejudo or McCall and they know opponents of JJ.
Carla Esparza has like 100 k followers on IG, when Cejudo not even 50 k, Uncle Creepy like 60 k (?).

Even compare last fights: DJ vs Borg (Borg is unknown fighter with 10k followers on Insta).
Joanna vs Rose (Rose got like 350k?).

How many Olympic gold medalist did she beat?
DJ beat Henry Cejudo with a clinic of a fight, winning including in the wrestling department.

But beyond that, he beat guys like Dodson that is (about)..... 500 time better than Karolina? Well, obviously I'm being conservative on my estimate.

But he beat guys like Horiguchi, Benavides, Moraga, McCall..... Miguel Torres....

I mean any of those names could beat the lot of WMMA's on their sleep.

And if you disagree, it is not because of the names I gave. It is because you clearly hold MM at a higher standard than you do Joanna. And that alone shows he beat better fighters than she did.
He beat green Henry. Not the version of today

Nope she had to out endurance Claudia, and wmma talent is no where near mma talent. She is very legit though.

Karolina, Gadelha, and Esparza are twice as good as anyone DJ has ever fought.

Weird. When did those girls when a gold medal and have 10 wins in a row going into their fight?

Henry has improved but that wasn't "green" Henry. Comparing any of her opponents to the Henry that fought MM is simply trying too hard to pretend WMMA has caught up to MMA or is trying to hard to discredit Mighty Mouse.

Weird. When did those girls when a gold medal and have 10 wins in a row going into their fight?

Gadelha was 12-0 before first fight, and 13-1 before second. Kowalkiewicz was 10-0 before title fight.

LOL
sorry, but MM is king.

he has beaten everyone in his division, and it is just a fact that men's MMA are way ahead of WMMA.

Anyone claiming otherwise are just MM haters trying to bash on him in any way they can.

I'm not a MM hater and I put JJ in front pfp because I'm assuming she's more of a threat to the weight classes around her own, being MM lost and she's undefeated.

Ofc beating olympic medalists (not many in UFC tbh) will give fighter some prestige, but imo that's all.

Then thread is silly ofc DJ got better competition, flyweight is older division than wmma strawweight,
chicks from WSW have more followers, Gadelha, Kowalkiewicz, Esparza,Jedrzejczyk, Namajunas way more fans than guys from flyweight, that's why for some fans Jedrzejczyk will have better wins, because they will ask who the hell is Cejudo or McCall and they know opponents of JJ.
Carla Esparza has like 100 k followers on IG, when Cejudo not even 50 k, Uncle Creepy like 60 k (?).

Even compare last fights: DJ vs Borg (Borg is unknown fighter with 10k followers on Insta).
Joanna vs Rose (Rose got like 350k?).

Well, how popular a fighter is has nothing to do with how good (s)he is.
So number of followers are irrelevant when talking about "who have you beaten lately"?

Besides, if you think about it, how long has she ruled over her division? two years?
DJ has ruled for 5.

So after 5 years, it is fairly obvious he will run out of top fighters.
and BTW, Joanna is also on the same boat IMO.
I mean who does she have there that she either didn't beat or that is not really top talent?

And one thing I don't like when people bash DJ because he fought Borg... let us not forget he did not want to fight Borg. The UFC imposed him on DJ.
DJ wanted to fight Pettis or Benavidez

I'm not a MM hater and I put JJ in front pfp because I'm assuming she's more of a threat to the weight classes around her own, being MM lost and she's undefeated.
1) not at his division.
2) He has been on top of his division for the past 5 years while she has been on top of hers only for 2 years.

Lastly, who the hell do you think she is more of a threat than he is?

don't worry, he will probably beat him again...
Then again, Cejudo just lost to benavidez.... his today's version needs improvement if he wants another title shot...

Nope she had to out endurance Claudia, and wmma talent is no where near mma talent. She is very legit though.

KK had 10 wins in a row going into her fight against JJ, and Gadelha had 12. And with Esparza, UFC title > Olympic gold medal.

Face it my friend, JJ is better than MM. And if it weren’t for the size and strength advantage, she would probably kick his ass.

Henry has improved but that wasn't "green" Henry. Comparing any of her opponents to the Henry that fought MM is simply trying too hard to pretend WMMA has caught up to MMA or is trying to hard to discredit Mighty Mouse.
We’re not saying WMMA has caught up to MMA. We’re saying that WMMA has surpassed the special needs division.

I'm a big Jedi fan, but women need their own p4p list.

At one time Rousey was ranked p4p over a division of men who weighed the same as her and would have made her into a stain on the mat. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

don't worry, he will probably beat him again...
Then again, Cejudo just lost to benavidez.... his today's version needs improvement if he wants another title shot...
That fight was in 2016 and its almost 2018 fam

That fight was in 2016 and its almost 2018 fam
whats-your-point.jpg

UFC title > Olympic gold medal.

Not when that title was "earned" on TUF. Many of the best fighters in the division could not compete in that tournament because they were too big to make that cut 3 times in 6 weeks. Esparza was unable to successfully defend even once after TUF.

This shit from a black belt, really? Joseph and Dodson are literally twice as good as anyone that JJ has ever fought.

Back