Is joanna champion actually the pound 4 pound?

when looking at her skill set and the strength of her schedule has she been more impressive than dj in her reign and can we make a case for her being the TRUE P4P king?

Has dj faced a legit threat as dangerous as Joanna's last 3 Fights?
Is karolina better than any of djs wins?

LOL
sorry, but MM is king.

he has beaten everyone in his division, and it is just a fact that men's MMA are way ahead of WMMA.

Anyone claiming otherwise are just MM haters trying to bash on him in any way they can.

except for the fact Roman is a 4 division world Champion and would've never had to fight Srisaket a 2nd time if the first fight was scored right. Yeah he wasn't the same fighter at Super Flyweight as Flyweight and below but he still held his own but that first loss bs or not and Arnulfo Obando passing away had just as much of an effect on him then the weight.
4 division champion from 95-100 lbs. Damn.

Roman Gonzalez was NEVER a pound-for-pound talent.

4 division champion from 95-100 lbs. Damn.

Roman Gonzalez was NEVER a pound-for-pound talent.
105-115
Minimumweight -105
Light Flyweight - 108
Flyweight - 112
Super Flyweight - 115

Womens can not implement the top level of mechanical movement so they are irrelevant. Level of competition Joanna (and other girls) fought is comical

WMMA isn't professional MMA
but most of them would kick your ass!!!

Love Joanna but to me, P4P also means well rounded. She's just a striker. A very good one but seems fairly one dimensional.

I think you need to be a complete fighter with wrestling, BJJ, submissions as well as striking and KOs under your belt to be P4P.
She has excellent takedown defense to keep the fight where she is strongest. I guess Chuck Liddell wasn't much of a fighter either huh???

No, she doesn't have nearly as many arrows in her quiver as Johnson has in his. She's a better striker, that's it. And no, her best opponents aren't at the level of Johnson's best either.

Provide proof or keep quiet.
No, I think I'll keep talking. It's self-evident. You obviously haven't watched the top Flyweights if you honestly think Carla Esparza is better competition. But I know you're just trolling.

She has excellent takedown defense to keep the fight where she is strongest. I guess Chuck Liddell wasn't much of a fighter either huh???
Chuck Liddell was a Div 1 wrestler. He didn't wrestle because he didn't need to. Joanna couldn't wrestle if she wanted to.

No, I think I'll keep talking. It's self-evident. You obviously haven't watched the top Flyweights if you honestly think Carla Esparza is better competition. But I know you're just trolling.
Carla is a former champ, and has a nice ass. What has Benavidez ever done of note, aside from having intercourse with Megan Olive?

Carla is a former champ, and has a nice ass. What has Benavidez ever done of note, aside from having intercourse with Megan Olive?

That says it all, doesn't it? How bad does a division actually have to be for Carla Esparza to win the title?

Getting to have sex with Megan Olivi actually tops winning the SW title.

She’s definitely one of the best. Unfortunately, a bunch of people will say she isnt because she’s a woman and all that, as well as competition because being a huge name is what matters, not skill and what effectiveness. She’s one of the best and most technically sound and skilled strikers around. She’s better than A LOT of the men. She deserves all the credit in the world. Easily one of the most entertaining and impressive champions today IMO.

Back