Is joanna champion actually the pound 4 pound?

She deserves all the credit in the world. Easily one of the most entertaining and impressive champions today IMO.

I don't know about all that. Mighty Mouse, Conor McGregor, Tony Ferguson, Cody Garbrandt, Stipe Miocic, Max Holloway, and Amanda Nunes are all more entertaining. Some of her fights have been almost as bad as Tyron's. Those Penne type fights are long gone.

That says it all, doesn't it? How bad does a division actually have to be for Carla Esparza to win the title?

Getting to have sex with Megan Olivi actually tops winning the SW title.
I like Carla

I don't know. All I know is...

I'd pound HER pounds...

If you know what I mean.

And I think you know what I mean.

I mean sex.

LOL
sorry, but MM is king.

he has beaten everyone in his division, and it is just a fact that men's MMA are way ahead of WMMA.

Anyone claiming otherwise are just MM haters trying to bash on him in any way they can.
Tell me stylically whom he's beaten better than karolina?

We need an open weight open gender P4P tournament.

That's a goat tourney. Pfp is a personal opinion pertaining to threat withing their sex/weight range, not male vs female at all weights. JJ had a similar trajectory as MM, but she's undefeated so I'd give her #3.

Tell me stylically whom he's beaten better than karolina?

How many Olympic gold medalist did she beat?
DJ beat Henry Cejudo with a clinic of a fight, winning including in the wrestling department.

But beyond that, he beat guys like Dodson that is (about)..... 500 time better than Karolina? Well, obviously I'm being conservative on my estimate.

But he beat guys like Horiguchi, Benavides, Moraga, McCall..... Miguel Torres....

I mean any of those names could beat the lot of WMMA's on their sleep.

And if you disagree, it is not because of the names I gave. It is because you clearly hold MM at a higher standard than you do Joanna. And that alone shows he beat better fighters than she did.

Last edited:
How many Olympic gold medalist did she beat?
DJ beat Henry Cejudo with a clinic of a fight, winning including in the wrestling department.

So basicly Sarah McMann is better win than most of her oponnents, because she is olympic silver medalist?

So basicly Sarah McMann is better win than most of her oponnents, because she is olympic silver medalist?
No, but how many ravid Ronda nuthugger salivated when talking about her (bronze) medal?
Oh, and BTW, every time Sara fights, they rave about the fact she is an olympic medal... which is odd, since she got a Silver, but somehow to you, Gold is nothing???

Now, all of a sudden a gold medallist loses to DJ, and it somehow becomes irrelevant? LOL

Haters really need some reality check sometimes....

No, but how many ravid Ronda nuthugger salivated when talking about her (bronze) medal?
Oh, and BTW, every time Sara fights, they rave about the fact she is an olympic medal... which is odd, since she got a Silver, but somehow to you, Gold is nothing???

Now, all of a sudden a gold medallist loses to DJ, and it somehow becomes irrelevant? LOL

Haters really need some reality check sometimes....

???
So is it Sara better win than any of Joanna's oponnents? Simple question, because last time I heard Ronda destroyed some bunch of cans and right now beating olympic medalist is so precious?
I'm not DJ's hater lol.

P4P debates are dumb. The whole concept is dumb and pointless.

???
So is it Sara better win than any of Joanna's oponnents? Simple question, because last time I heard Ronda destroyed some bunch of cans and right now beating olympic medalist is so precious?
I'm not DJ's hater lol.

of course you are not.
<LikeReally5>
...like every hater really raises their hands and say "I am a hater"...

But no.
Not only the fact that Cejudo is a gold olympic wrestler, but as I noted, DJ beat him in wrestling as well which is impressive.... again, to non-haters.

But I also named 4 or 5 other names that you "conveniently" ignored because... you had no answer?

<[analyzed}>

sorry, you may even try to not appear as a hater, but your responses obviously exposes you.

of course you are not.
LikeReally5
...like every hater really raises their hands and say "I am a hater"...

But no.
Not only the fact that Cejudo is a gold olympic wrestler, but as I noted, DJ beat him in wrestling as well which is impressive.... again, to non-haters.

But I also named 4 or 5 other names that you "conveniently" ignored because... you had no answer?

[analyzed}

sorry, you may even try to not appear as a hater, but your responses obviously exposes you.

lol, ok, I'm exposed,mr psychologist

4-5 other names don't have olympic medals, like Sarah, for example, so she is probably better quality win, that's why I ignored them :)

lol, ok, I'm exposed,mr psychologist

4-5 other names don't have olympic medals, like Sarah, for example, so she is probably better quality win, that's why I ignored them :)

Ok, so Horiguchi, Benavides, Moraga, McCall, Miguel Torres..... all bums?
LOL

and then you claim you are not a hater...
<YeahOKJen>

well seeing how we're being mature and all you mean nothing.
Please, tell me me why I should give a fuck about titles won from the likes of Yutaka Niida, Manuel Vargas, Akira Yaegashi, and Carlos Cuadras?

You're probably the same type of person who ragged on Terence Crawford for getting undisputed status by beating Julius Indongo, despite Indongo collecting belts and proving himself before the fight happened. Mind you, this was at a weight class that matters - where you CAN'T take 1000 punches on the chin and get your face rearranged in the process of beating someone.

Ok, so Horiguchi, Benavides, Moraga, McCall, Miguel Torres..... all bums?
LOL

and then you claim you are not a hater...

I'm just fooling around and you are too serious.
I'm all about being olympic medalist and quality of win.
McCall I guess was hardest oponnent for MM, and he isn't olympic medalist. Beating oponnent with some olympic medal is nice addition, but that just it. You claim almost like Cejudo is biggest win in MM career, sorry but I disagree. Did GSP, Anderson Silva or more recently McGregor beat some olympic medalist. Miocic,Holloway, Aldo?
Silver medal in wrestling didn't help Sarah, when Ronda clinched her and didn't help Romero when he gassed out vs Whittaker.

Back