Is joanna champion actually the pound 4 pound?

Not when that title was "earned" on TUF. Many of the best fighters in the division could not compete in that tournament because they were too big to make that cut 3 times in 6 weeks. Esparza was unable to successfully defend even once after TUF.
You know man, that’s just a bunch of opinions there. I stated a cold hard fact.

Its called POUND for POUND! Not gender for gender. JJ loses to every single guy in the UFC that is her weight or smaller. You can't have girls and guys mixed in a P4P list

You know man, that’s just a bunch of opinions there. I stated a cold hard fact.

It is a fact that Gadelha was cast for TUF 20 but she decided against it because she could not make the cut to 116 3 times in 6 weeks. None of those TUFers were on Gadelha's level. Gadelha has since called out Esparza and Esparza wanted no part of her.

Last edited:
She’s definitely one of the best. Unfortunately, a bunch of people will say she isnt because she’s a woman and all that, as well as competition because being a huge name is what matters, not skill and what effectiveness. She’s one of the best and most technically sound and skilled strikers around. She’s better than A LOT of the men. She deserves all the credit in the world. Easily one of the most entertaining and impressive champions today IMO.

But she would lose to every guy in the UFC her size or smaller. How can she be "one of the best" if she can't beat a single guy her size in the UFC?

when looking at her skill set and the strength of her schedule has she been more impressive than dj in her reign and can we make a case for her being the TRUE P4P king?

Has dj faced a legit threat as dangerous as Joanna's last 3 Fights?
Is karolina better than any of djs wins?
i think shes probably gonna read this and youl go on a date. youl be charming and funny and it will be the start of something wonderful

It is a fact that Gadelha was cast for TUF 20 but she decided against it because she could not make the cut to 116 3 times in 6 weeks. None of those TUFers were on Gadelha's level. Gadelha has since called out Esparza and Esparza wanted no part of her.
Yes, Gadelha is a beast. That’s why I said her, along with the two other women, are better than anyone DJ has ever faced. Are you finally agreeing with me that JJ > DJ, or are you just taking me around in circles trying to confuse me?

The heavies, ladies and gentlemen.

Yes, Gadelha is a beast. That’s why I said her, along with the two other women, are better than anyone DJ has ever faced. Are you finally agreeing with me that JJ > DJ, or are you just taking me around in circles trying to confuse me?

And that is why there should be an asterisk next to Esparza's title. The tournament to name the first champ included conditions that excluded the best in the division at the time.

You cannot have women and men on the same p4p list. It is apples and oranges.

This is from a post I made earlier in this thread.

"At one time Rousey was ranked p4p over a division of men who weighed the same as her and would have made her into a stain on the mat. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever."

Explain the logic of ranking a woman p4p over a man the same weight as her who would beat her easily. Women do not belong on a p4p list with men.

If Jedi competed 10 pounds higher, which she probably will in the near future, could she beat DJ? Hell no.

Last edited:
when looking at her skill set and the strength of her schedule has she been more impressive than dj in her reign and can we make a case for her being the TRUE P4P king?

Has dj faced a legit threat as dangerous as Joanna's last 3 Fights?
Is karolina better than any of djs wins?
JJ has only looked elite in 1 fight imo, her last fight. DJ has faced way better comp. Joe Roagans hype isnt always legit! But JJ is improving after changing camps and might be a goat very soon.

lol im normally hating on MM but even i recognize hes fought better comp than joanna has. aside from gadelha its been unproven challengers (like many of MMs) except the skill level is at a lower level like WMMA is in general. MM has fought guys like benavidez and dodson who are proven good fighters while JJ hasnt beaten any1 on that skill level aside from claudia who wouldnt be ranked that high with the skillset she has if she wasnt in WMMA. shes great on the ground but her standup is basic and her takedowns arent that impressive either. that would pass in mens competition a decade ago but now u have to have the whole package unless ur that dominant at ur one skill like lesnar was or even khabib now.

MM is p4p top 10 she is not

She's has the speed, explosiveness and has a solid technique but lacks the tightness to be pound for pound imo

And that is why there should be an asterisk next to Esparza's title. The tournament to name the first champ included conditions that excluded the best in the division at the time.

You cannot have women and men on the same p4p list. It is apples and oranges.

This is from a post I made earlier in this thread.

"At one time Rousey was ranked p4p over a division of men who weighed the same as her and would have made her into a stain on the mat. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever."

Explain the logic of ranking a woman p4p over a man the same weight as her who would beat her easily. Women do not belong on a p4p list with men.

If Jedi competed 10 pounds higher, which she probably will in the near future, could she beat DJ? Hell no.
You’re going all over the place now. My main point as to JJ > DJ is that she has faced better competition and has beaten a former UFC champ, something DJ has never done. Unless you want to count the times he beats himself off, when his wife sneaks out to have sex with a normal size man.

As to your last sentence, if JJ went up ten pounds and was not at a strength disadvantage due to DJ being a male, I would absolutely pick her to beat him. Probably would finish him.

You’re going all over the place now. My main point as to JJ > DJ is that she has faced better competition and has beaten a former UFC champ, something DJ has never done. Unless you want to count the times he beats himself off, when his wife sneaks out to have sex with a normal size man.

As to your last sentence, if JJ went up ten pounds and was not at a strength disadvantage due to DJ being a male, I would absolutely pick her to beat him. Probably would finish him.

Literally never happened.

'Probably would finish him'

Keep derping.

Its called POUND for POUND! Not gender for gender. JJ loses to every single guy in the UFCat is her weight or smaller. You can't have girls and guys mixed in a P4P list

Calm down please.

Back