Is DC "ducking" Jon?

Jon doesn't deserve an immediate title shot.

I dont care if hes ducking or not, hes earned it. Make Jones chesting ass fight Gus again while DC goes gets his payday with Brock. IF a clean Jones survives Gus and IF DC doesnt retire let them run it back a third time with extensive testing for Jones.
Personally i think it would be funny for DC to just say fuck Jon Jones and to retire with both belts. That way JJ can never truly be champ.

DC shouldn't duck a 3rd fight and JJ shouldn't duck HW.

Dana, make it happen at HW!

HW DC knocks that guy out.

But yeah, he'll duck Jon as payback for roiding in both fights.

But its ok to fight another usda cheat instead ?
Hes the champ champ huge huge balls balls. His career shouldnt be dictated by the whims of cheating contenders and their dirty unwashed fans. IF he wants to fight diet Lesnar,he should do it.

Maybe, but if I was DC, I would be ducking Jones. Why reward a multiple cheater.

Seems like he should want Jones at HW where DC has more power. I could understand him not wanting to fight a cheater though. Jones can't be trusted, why risk losing to him again only to find out he cheated again. DC has nothing to be ashamed of. Jones was too scared of DC to fight him clean.

Damn, Jon REALLY woke you brother.

He was your absolute fave, and now you are ALMOST as skeptical as me. lol!!!

I want to see him fight again soon. But I am not busting out the pom poms here.. Honestly he needs 2 or 3 fights with no incident to be trusted...

leave DC alone

let him have 1 or 2 more fights before retiring for good

no need to see this again

tenor.gif

It's not only Jon. He changed his mind about defending it when Gus called him out remember?
He was willing to fight the rest of the cans before

Last edited:
I mean its really rather appropriate for Jon to have to take a contender fight, right? He's gone from suspension to instant title fight, to suspension, to instant title fight, and now he's been suspended again. Another title fight?
I hear ya, and agree.
but then again, the state of LHW is... terrible.
Gus is the only viable contender, and he never fights, so IMO it is not like Gus deserves the title shot as well...

the best way would be on a contender's match against Gus. It would make perfect sense.
Only problem is that DC is retiring after Lesnar, so we wouldn't have time for that...

Crazy idea here, but yes the best fighter should be fighting for the title nobody's ever won from him, including the present day champion he both has successfully defended against and taken the belt from.
you forgot to mention that in both times, he got caught using... Whether knowingly or not, whether willingly or not, it is irrelevant.
What is a fact is that he was "extra" help.

DC is not the true champion, and he knows that. At least not the true LHW one.

If Jon is clean, he needs to fight for the belt. If you don't want it, vacate the fucking belt

you forgot to mention that in both times, he got caught using... Whether knowingly or not, whether willingly or not, it is irrelevant.
What is a fact is that he was "extra" help.
What did he get caught with the first time?

DC is just little angry because he have 40 years and knows he can not do all those things when he was younger and even when he was younger Jones help himself with steroids and now Cormiers years helping Jones

Well, that's before he even fought Stipe.

DC wanted a rematch with Jones for months. But he couldn't wait forever for Juicehead to be back. Things have changed, he moved on since. Now he is scheduled to fight Brock.

Anyone saying he's ducking is a moron.
DC said he would defend his LHW title AFTER he won the HW belt. So I disagree with you and more importantly, facts disagree with you.
And I noted he was ducking, but just to spite Jon, quite different than thinking he'd be afraid to face him.

Back