Is DC "ducking" Jon?

"We have to see how this thing plays out"

First of all Brock might not be interested in coming in if its not for the world title,and Brock takes priority over everything else because of the audience he brings. Contracts may have been signed.Theres alot of factors at play here,and you are a fool if you think things are gonna happen that quickly.

Dw has switched opponents before on short notice . The money is just an excuse, if it wasn't he would announce Jj as his next and last fight.

So butthead , he is not pulling out of the Lesnar fight because of his hand, right ?

So why not swap opponents to cement his legacy?

Do you not know what free money is? DC fighting Brock is an almost guaranteed 2 million PPV buys. That's millions of dollars in PPV revenue for DC. Plus he's a Champ-Champ right now, so you know he renegotiated his contact for a big fat payday + ppv cash for Lesnar. He's going to get insanely rich off this fight. Why throw that away to fight a dude who tested positive for steroids twice the last two times you signed up to fight him? If I was DC - I'd tell Jon to eat shit, and make him fight Gustafsson again. Then retire after I beat Lesnar.

Last edited:
Jon is a POS who cheated too many times.

He shouldn't even be let back in.

Do you not know what free money is? DC fighting Brock is an almost guaranteed 2 million PPV buys. That's millions of dollars in PPV revenue for DC. Plus he's a Champ-Champ right now, so you know he renegotiated his contact for a big fat payday + ppv cash for Lesnar. He's going to get insanely rich off this fight. Why throw that away to fight a dude who tested positive for steroids twice the last two times you signed up to fight him?

Yes agree he wants money, but why not demand Jones for his next and possibly last fight ? You know the answer....

I mean its really rather appropriate for Jon to have to take a contender fight, right? He's gone from suspension to instant title fight, to suspension, to instant title fight, and now he's been suspended again. Another title fight?
Its not about what jones SHOULD do it's about who the champion wants to fight at this point. And all of a sudden, its clearly not jones

Do you not know what free money is? DC fighting Brock is an almost guaranteed 2 million PPV buys. That's millions of dollars in PPV revenue for DC. Plus he's a Champ-Champ right now, so you know he renegotiated his contact for a big fat payday + ppv cash for Lesnar. He's going to get insanely rich off this fight. Why throw that away to fight a dude who tested positive for steroids twice the last two times you signed up to fight him?

Brock popped in his last fight and before that hasn't won a fight in over 5 years.

C'mon man. Don't play that suspension card.

Yes agree he wants money, but why not demand Jones for his next and possibly last fight ? You know the answer....

Because Jones is a fuck up, and tested positive for steroids twice against DC? Jones is a piece of shit, and doesn't deserve a shot. Like I said - If I was DC - I'd tell Jon to eat shit, and make him fight Gustafsson again. Then retire after I beat Lesnar. He's not worth going through a training camp, only for him to fuck up again.

Its not about what jones SHOULD do it's about who the champion wants to fight at this point. And all of a sudden, its clearly not jones
Do you think Jones deserve an automatic title shot without fighting anyone?

Brock popped in his last fight and before that hasn't won a fight in over 5 years.

C'mon man. Don't play that suspension card.

Brock is also an 8 million dollar whale. An easily attainable 8 million dollar whale. No sane person turns down a free 8 million dollars. Fuck Jones - if some dude tested positive for steroids the last two times I tried to fight him; then why the hell would I bother again? You want to roll those dice that Jon will decide not to be piece of shit?

Jones unfortunately can’t be trusted. Even when he has the greenlight to come back you still can’t trust him. Something can happen with him any day. It has before.

Damn, Jon REALLY woke you brother.

He was your absolute fave, and now you are ALMOST as skeptical as me. lol!!!

Because Jones is a fuck up, and tested positive for steroids twice against DC? Jones is a piece of shit, and doesn't deserve a shot. Like I said - If I was DC - I'd tell Jon to eat shit, and make him fight Gustafsson again. Then retire after I beat Lesnar. He's not worth going through a training camp, only for him to fuck up again.
That's exactly what DC TELLS himself at night to sleep better , we all know that's bs...

Fuck Jon, he's either a cheater or a complete moron. Either way, he's a total fuckup.

Jon ducked a fair fight when he loaded up on turinabol for a 40yo opponent.

If I were Cormier I’d be so disgusted at that USADA ruling, I wouldn’t want to fight him again either.

jones is ducking everyone in hws for life, jones would be happy to face small guys with few reach in lhw

Back