Is DC "ducking" Jon?

All prayed for DC to make weight so the fight could be fought for all stakes. His opponent most of all
fuck you, kid.
The vast majority was more interested in his fight against Jon than AJ.

Most were disappointed at DC for blatantly cheating.
Go suck his nuts somewhere else.

he has no reason to fight him DC is on his way out and Jon needs to work his way back into a title fight after the BS in his last one. At the end of the day Jon has failed 2 drug test in both of their fights and got popped leading up to another one he doesn't deserve another fight with DC.

I don't disagree with you.
But if DC was serious about quitting after Lesnar fight, then there's no time to get Jon to fight Gus for #1 contender.

In that case, it would make sense for DC to defend against either guy (though Jon would probably mean more money... and a lot more to his legacy).

When he got the belt, he maintained he would defend the LHW belts by the end of the year (November or December) then fight Lesnar on SuperBowl weekend and retire after that.

Now that Jon is free to fight him, he claims "why should I? I'm past that!!"

Look: personally, I don't think he is afraid. That's not it.
But I do think he does not want to give Jon a third match. Simple as that. (Ducking to spite, but still ducking).

What say you, Sherdog?

1) Ducking
2) Not ducking
3) Maybe

Mods: if you could put a poll, I would thank you for that.
Jones is banned bro.

fuck you, kid.
Well sir im sorry your so upset. Those many months waiting for Jones to shore up his snitch defenses must have been very trying for you.

fuck you, kid.
The vast majority was more interested in his fight against Jon than AJ.

Most were disappointed at DC for blatantly cheating.
Go suck his nuts somewhere else.

The people cried out for their new king,Champ Champ Huge Huge Balls Balls to right the wrongs. To single handedly pull the LHW division from the corrupted feces Jones had left it in,and bring order and balance. But the greed of the corporate slime seek to plunge it back and the sport into darkness. I feel it is my duty to speak about it,constantly,on large surround sound speakers,which can be heard from miles away yet. Your gotten-to ism has inspired me. Must keep the ruffians in line.

Well sir im sorry your so upset. Those many months waiting for Jones to shore up his snitch defenses must have been very trying for you.

The people cried out for their new king,Champ Champ Huge Huge Balls Balls to right the wrongs. To single handedly pull the LHW division from the corrupted feces Jones had left it in,and bring order and balance. But the greed of the corporate slime seek to plunge it back and the sport into darkness. I feel it is my duty to speak about it,constantly,on large surround sound speakers,which can be heard from miles away yet. Your gotten-to ism has inspired me. Must keep the ruffians in line.

Kid, you got nothing.
Calling him champ champ just shows desperation and lack of imagination, as Conor already coined that phrase.
So you can't even come up with something new, so you talk about his balls....

Keep crying about Jon, whom I don't even like, but you are so mad about him coming back, you can't have a normal conversation about anything else.
be mad all you want, kid.
No one cares.

large.jpg

Kid, you got nothing.
Calling him champ champ
I didnt call him Champ Champ

Lets get it straight. I called him Champ Champ Huge Huge Balls Balls

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

same thing, kid.
Ah,the forum warrior seems to be slowing,the venom in the darts are starting to work their magic. Labored breathing,and bad posting takes hold.

I think it's more about not giving Jones the satisfaction of fighting for the title when he's fresh off another roids suspension that should have been 2x longer.

I think Jones should and will get a contender fight first or an "Interim" title fight against Gus. By then DC will have fought Lesnar and probably retired. I doubt he defends the LHW belt.

I wouldn't blame him for cashing on a Lesnar fight payday and riding off into the sunset.

Ah,the forum warrior seems to be slowing,the venom in the darts are starting to work their magic. Labored breathing,and bad posting takes hold.
LOL babbling nonsense won't help you, kid.
Keep sucking his nuts while being a hypocrite.

I don't disagree with you.
But if DC was serious about quitting after Lesnar fight, then there's no time to get Jon to fight Gus for #1 contender.

In that case, it would make sense for DC to defend against either guy (though Jon would probably mean more money... and a lot more to his legacy).
it makes sense for his legacy to fight Jon but it would be stupid to do so and I'd hate to see Jon get a titleshot right out of the gate or get one by beating a lower tier fighter. I'm a Jones fan but with all the bs surrounding him I really don't believe he should get a 3rd fight with someone he has already beat twice. If DC defends agianst Gus I think that leaves more options for the sport and DC.

it makes sense for his legacy to fight Jon but it would be stupid to do so and I'd hate to see Jon get a titleshot right out of the gate or get one by beating a lower tier fighter. I'm a Jones fan but with all the bs surrounding him I really don't believe he should get a 3rd fight with someone he has already beat twice. If DC defends agianst Gus I think that leaves more options for the sport and DC.
agreed.
Funny thing, is that I think Gus would be an harder fight for DC at this stage.

Back