If trump builds the wall?

ItEYygg_d.webp

Holy shit! I love paying for the wall now! Yay Drumpf!

- Trumptards

Well, we'll see about the sustained rate of growth as time goes on.

However, I'm not an ignorant "Obama is the worst ever at everything" republican. First off, I voted obama. It just so happens I realized he was a failure, screwed up every decision in the Middle East, and liberal ideas don't work in the real world, where a company can pick up and move to a country with a tax rate half of ours.

That being said, I started off saying he didn't do terrible on the economy. B- or a C. Certainly could be much worse (bush, cough, cough). He was served up a giant economic shit sandwich when he walked in the door. He did a good job of stabilizing the economy. The prosperity we'll experience under Trump, will be built upon that stable base. Credit where credit is due.

However, cutting regulations massively resulted in the 2nd fastest 1000 points in history, tons of record breaking highs, etc. The economy is officially booming.

Yes, telling business owners they can do whatever they want makes them excited.

so, by building a wall, he meant keeping the same fence that is already there.

awesome

Do you have any reading comprehension at all?

It's funding for taking easily crossed fence, and replacing It with exactly what DHS wants.

Of course, that's not good enough for liberals. Because you want open borders...

ItEYygg_d.webp

Holy shit! I love paying for the wall now! Yay Drumpf!

- Trumptards

As if improving border security was not a conservative priority long before the mention of Mexico paying for it... it's an investment from the taxpayer to improve national security. A worthwhile investment. Certainly better than obama trying to send Pakistan 200 million on his last day.

News flash, Trump saved us that 200 million too...

Again, liberals contribute nothing. You just bitch that nothing is ever good enough.

20 ft steel barriers, pfft... not a 40ft high wall.

Billions saved, pfft... not trillions.

Isis reduced to hiding in tiny areas, pfft. Not eradicated in 6 months.

2nd fastest dow 1000 in history, pfft... not 10,000

You're all so pathetic.

As if improving border security was not a conservative priority long before the mention of Mexico paying for it... it's an investment from the taxpayer to improve national security. A worthwhile investment. Certainly better than obama trying to send Pakistan 200 million on his last day.

Again, liberals contribute nothing. You just bitch that nothing is ever good enough.

You're all so pathetic.

C'mon, you're moving the goalposts like crazy here and I'm someone who thinks a wall is a solid idea.

You have no integrity if you're going to seriously argue that this threat of a government shutdown unless Congress funds the wall is anything but a humongous departure from his often repeated statements that Mexico will pay for it.

If you're seriously going down that road then you're exactly why politicians screw the American people. If a change this large doesn't make you stand up and demand that the politician meets his campaign promise then what's the point of campaigning? Let's just have a popularity contest where platforms don't matter and stop pretending anyone cares about actual post-election policy.

You're all so pathetic.
I would answer you but @panamaican already smashed you. Good luck next time, sweetie ;)

I sure wish he would build it, but with Republicans that won't even help him scrap Obamacare, who knows?

C'mon, you're moving the goalposts like crazy here and I'm someone who thinks a wall is a solid idea.

You have no integrity if you're going to seriously argue that this threat of a government shutdown unless Congress funds the wall is anything but a humongous departure from his often repeated statements that Mexico will pay for it.

If you're seriously going down that road then you're exactly why politicians screw the American people. If a change this large doesn't make you stand up and demand that the politician meets his campaign promise then what's the point of campaigning? Let's just have a popularity contest where platforms don't matter and stop pretending anyone cares about actual post-election policy.

You mean people exaggerate on the campaign trail???

I'm shocked, literally speechless.

I don't give a shit if Mexico pays for it frankly. It's about improving our national security, not winning and losing.

Are you all new to politics?

That being said, there are several ways to make Mexico pay their fair share. Time will tell, but that's absolutely not the priority.

PS, I personally didn't move any goalpost, but I understand your point.

I would answer you but @panamaican already smashed you. Good luck next time, sweetie ;)

Read my response, I personally don't mind paying taxes for improving national security.

In fact, I'm totally fine with just making the whole wall that Twenty foot high steel barriers. It's what dhs wants.

Nothing better than tears of laughter, and the con man keeps bringing the chuckles :)

This is an actual picture from a yahoo headline about Trump induced insomnia, it's not conservatives who are crying.

8cf.jpg

Read my response, I personally don't mind paying taxes for improving national security.

In fact, I'm totally fine with just making the whole wall that Twenty foot high steel barriers. It's what dhs wants.
It makes no matter that you're fine with wasting your money. What matters is he's breaking a promise and threatening to hold
the US government hostage to do it.

Shut down government to fund the wall he vowed that Mexico would pay for? That whole "Mexico will pay for it" part seems to have been forgotten. Just more Trump attempting to rewrite history like the reading of the "quote" of himself commenting on Charlottesville but omitting the "On both sides, on both sides" remark like it never happened.

He will not get a single Democrat vote on any budget that gives a penny towards his wall. If he gets it it will be because the GOP provided every vote for it. And then they can own the funding for the stupid wall when there are deep cuts to social programs in their home states and districts and the can run on defending that.

You'd have to be a moron to take the mexico pay for wall thing literally. Not saying a lot of people aren't morons and did take it that way but it's not really serious enough to plague his legacy.

It makes no matter that you're fine with wasting your money. What matters is he's breaking a promise and threatening to hold
the US government hostage to do it.

Oh no, did he break a "promise"...

Let me run off to my safe space and blog about it.

I know Obama never ever broke a promise... wait, what was that if you like your plan/doctor, etc.

Even better, Trump could break every promise, he still won't have armed AQ and Isis and contribute to the genocide of 500k Syrians. That's Obamas legacy.

You'd have to be a moron to take the mexico pay for wall thing literally. Not saying a lot of people aren't morons and did take it that way but it's not really serious enough to plague his legacy.

It's either their first election and taste of politics.

Or they're truly fucking daft.

Or, they're just whiny bitches.

All 3?

Oh no, did he break a "promise"...

Let me run off to my safe space and blog about it.

I know Obama never ever broke a promise... wait, what was that if you like your plan/doctor, etc.

Even better, Trump could break every promise, he still won't have armed AQ and Isis and contribute to the genocide of 500k Syrians. That's Obamas legacy.
Sorry bro, all I hear us bu bu but Obama!

Sorry bro, all I hear us bu bu but Obama!

Like that's not valid...

Obama bitched about bush for 7.88 years.

Obama was the leader of your party. Sadly, he was the best you have, and he still fucked up practically everything aside from stabilizing the economy.

Even better, your girl Hillary dreams of the end of America. She literally wants a borderless, hemispheric free trade zone.

And you voted for that shit.

Then you sit here and bitch that a 20ft high steel barrier isn't a good enough wall because Mexico didn't pay for it?

Have you considered Trump back burnered it to get his improved sugar trade deal with Mexico? Something that had previously cost us 4 billion.

Wait wait, let me guess. Read this in your hipsterist smug liberal voice.

"It's ONLY 4 billion dollars"

Like that's not valid...

Obama bitched about bush for 7.88 years.

Obama was the leader of your party. Sadly, he was the best you have, and he still fucked up practically everything aside from stabilizing the economy.

Even better, your girl Hillary dreams of the end of America. She literally wants a borderless, hemispheric free trade zone.

And you voted for that shit.

Then you sit here and bitch that a 20ft high steel barrier isn't a good enough wall because Mexico didn't pay for it?

Have you considered Trump back burnered it to get his improved sugar trade deal with Mexico? Something that had previously cost us 4 billion.

Wait wait, let me guess. Read this in your hipsterist smug liberal voice.

"It's ONLY 4 billion dollars"
And you continue with bu bu but Obama.

And you continue with bu bu but Obama.

You see how this liberal completely dismissed the 4 billion dollars that will be saved through this trade negotiation.

Example number 68709999 why nobody trusts Dems anymore. You have the fiscal wherewithal of a 7 year old.

Respectfully, you're wrong. In the continuing resolution, they carved out a shit ton of money to replace fences with 20ft high steel barriers. It may not be the big beautiful wall, but it's what dhs wants, and will improve national security.

This is being installed now.

osd.jpg

I would be perfectly fine with this being the wall. It will certainly deter illegal immigration, and improve border security.
I'm a Border Patrol Agent and I work that specific stretch of border. Funding for the replacement of the fencing in that area was approved in 2013 and because of how slowly the government moves it is finally nearing completion. Trump had literally nothing to do with this.

Back