If trump builds the wall?

And it's growth during the recovery was damn near the same rate of growth as today, which is why you refuse to simply post a decade comparison graph.

Gains from 6 k are easy, from 18k they're harder.

Regardless, I posted facts, second fastest thousand in history.

FFS, 3 liberals against a conservative and you pathetic fucks can't even form a cohesive argument. It's just bitching.

It's been fun, gotta work, I'll be back later to further embarrass you.

I already told you there have been no ICE agents or Border patrol hired, catch and release is still happening and there is zero construction on the wall. Start with those, then research the rest of your list before you go posting it as fact.

Fence replaced by 20ft high steel barriers.

Have to go, but that's 3 out of the list.

Lol at you pretending illegal immigration isn't massively changed.

Let me guess, that was o too...

Gains from 6 k are easy, from 18k they're harder.

Regardless, I posted facts, second fastest thousand in history.

FFS, 3 liberals against a conservative and you pathetic fucks can't even form a cohesive argument. It's just bitching.

It's been fun, gotta work, I'll be back later to further embarrass you.

So you're admitting now that the rate of growth is the same for Obama and Trump, and that Obama turned around a crashed economy and handed over a nice economy with good growth to Trump?

Obama and Clinton already voted yes for wall building.
Trump is just doing it.

Wall and dropping the mother of all bombs is bad ass .

Build that wall!

So you're admitting now that the rate of growth is the same for Obama and Trump, and that Obama turned around a crashed economy and handed over a nice economy with good growth to Trump?

What was deficit growth within Obamas 8 years.

Obama was showered with the printing of new money.
Plenty to go around under Obama.
Problem was he spent more then he ever made back and it caused deficit.

Fence replaced by 20ft high steel barriers.

Have to go, but that's 3 out of the list.

Lol at you pretending illegal immigration isn't massively changed.

Let me guess, that was o too...

Nope, I actually appreciate Trump's efforts as far as illegal immigration goes. As for the wall there is no funding approved, it was not in the budget that was agreed upon to keep the government from shutting down until September. Anything done to the border fence was not part of Trump's plan and was likely just maintenance.

Obama and Clinton already voted yes for wall building.
Trump is just doing it.

Wall and dropping the mother of all bombs is bad ass .

Build that wall!

Wrong, they voted for a fence in 2006.

Oh, all of a sudden we're breaking records as soon as Obama leaves office. Ok...

It's been steadily increasing since 2008. You can't give someone credit for something that was already happening.

If Trump genuinely had an effect, then the us economy would out pace the global economy. It's currently in sync, which means it's right where it's supposed to be (with or without Trump).

Guys it doesn't matter that Trump won't build a wall, lied, and is a disaster, all that matters is liburalz tears! It's ok if our potus is an embarrassment and our country goes down in flames cause tears!

<Kpop775>

The idea to build a wall was voted on and passed by Obama and Clinton already.
Trump is just finding funding for something already voted on before Trump

What was deficit growth within Obamas 8 years.

Obama was showered with the printing of new money.
Plenty to go around under Obama.
Problem was he spent more then he ever made back and it caused deficit.

Careful with the deficit talk. Might come back to bite you in the ass.

Careful with the deficit talk. Might come back to bite you in the ass.

That's your negativity, it can go the other way. Be positive.

What are obamas deficit numbers?

Trump would never make a deal where he spent more then he was making back.
Obama constantly spent more then he would make back because he believed America was obligated to.

That's your negativity, it can go the other way. Be positive.

What are obamas deficit numbers?

Trump would never make a deal where he spent more then he was making back.
Obama constantly spent more then he would make back because he believed America was obligated to.

I'm just saying wait and see what happens, they haven't even passed a full budget.

So there are better things to spend billions of dollars on. Do you know how most illegals get here? They just fly in and overstay their visa. Only a fraction come through the desert on foot.

I'm just saying wait and see what happens, they haven't even passed a full budget.

Obama contributed just under 8 trillion to the debt. 7.9.
A 68 percent increase. More then any other president

So there are better things to spend billions of dollars on. Do you know how most illegals get here? They just fly in and overstay their visa. Only a fraction come through the desert on foot.

Sounds like who ever runs the visa program does not have control and are not able to do the job.

Suspend the visa program until they find someone who can do it right

I'm for a wall with security forces. Let's bus the illegals to Toronto and Vancouver.

It's amazing Trump fans still think he's gun git that wahl and make the mexicunz pay fer it!!!

Even though he is recorded plain as day telling the Mexican President he knew he wouldn't pay for it, but not to say anything, because he would get savaged by the media.

Back