I Think People Are Really Overrating Khabib's Chances.

Khabib isn't stupid, despite that he's russian. He's not gonna get caught. He's gonna take McGregor down, and keep him there.

UNLESS McGregor knocks him out early. Khabib hasn't been hit with anything even closely resembling McG's left hand.

Who knows how he's gonna take that left hand shot? No one is gonna be able to take it if it lands perfectly clean.

How many clean shots did nate eat in the second fight? About 60?

If #11 ranked Al IaQuinta (who Khabib couldn't even finish/paper champ) could land on Khabib then Conor definitely can.

But Barboza was able to make It the duration, so was Al Iaquinta

curious what makes people so convinced Conor will be finished by Khabib In spite of being far superior to all the opponents that Khabib was unable to finish
Iaquinta's actually good on the ground,he had skills to avoid the choke and Barboza is super tough. We dont know if Conor has got that.

It will be a great fight. It's going one of two ways and everybody already knows that. The real battle will be
1. Khabib not getting hurt during camp
2. Khabib making championship weight

Those are the two things MMA fans should be worried about. I think they should have Tony Ferguson ready (if Healthy) to fight if someone can't go.

How can anyone be overrating his chances in a fight that's never taking place?

More importantly. If it every actually did happen? Khabib would run over Conor like a truck. It would be total and complete domination where even sanctioning the fight would be brought into question.

If Khabib gets him down and gives him the business,even if Conor survives the round,which is unlikely imo...he will be discombobulated enough that his striking skills wont be as sharp enough to keep Khabib from doing his thing. We saw how tired he got against Nate. He wont be able to survive like that against Khabib.
I, too, believe Conor will be discombobulated and tkoed.

Iaquinta's actually good on the ground,he had skills to avoid the choke and Barboza is super tough. We dont know if Conor has got that.
I think we do if you actually pay attention.

Conor dominated Brandao, Siver & Holloway on the ground.

Did a very good job of staying composed and avoiding a submission against Mendes and got back to his feet a few times.

He also swept Nate in the first fight, the only time he's ever actually not looked good on the mat was when he was both badly rocked and gassed against Nate.

Khabib will have to fight someone else first.

Conor is on paternity leave again.

Your not a great wrestler until you outwrestle another wrestler.

Your not a great grappler until you out grapple another great grappler.

Your not a great striker until you outstrike another great striker.

Conor has proved to be an elite striker by out striking great strikers.

Khabib has shown great potential but thats about it.
Terrible post

Blah, blah, Conor's big left hand. Blah, blah Khabib don't have head movement. Conor hasn't fought in 2yrs real time mma fighting, Conor is good for the 1st five minutes with his 12yr old sick girl lungz. Khabib will maul him like Russian bear and grind him into Irish sea salt.

Khabib should not be your 1st fight back after 2yrs off whoring, drinking, snorting, & sleeping on real talent that have been consistently real fighting, Khabib will tear a hole through him...

Conrad's finishing ability after the 1st round is almost nil

Sorry dude but this is just a really stupid post

Conor Is extremely underrated on the ground

He is a legit brown belt

I rank him higher than I do Iaquinta when It comes to the grappling. By a decent margin actually

Being choked out by an extremely legit BJJ black belt In Nate while tired Isn't something that we should exclusively judge someone's jiu jitsu on, In fact It's ridiculous.

Tell that to Siver, Mendes and Alvarez....
tumblr_lf3r2j1F3q1qc3599.gif

Exactly, it's when he's supremely more effective after that his pop in punch drops and he turns to run & point fight...

Sorry dude but this is just a really stupid post

Conor Is extremely underrated on the ground

He is a legit brown belt

I rank him higher than I do Iaquinta when It comes to the grappling. By a decent margin actually

Being choked out by an extremely legit BJJ black belt In Nate while tired Isn't something that we should exclusively judge someone's jiu jitsu on, In fact It's ridiculous.

Im not sure about that. He had a manlet, Chad Mendes on top of him and he couldn't do anything off his back. When you're begging for a stand up you're ground game is pretty weak.

Im not sure about that. He had a manlet, Chad Mendes on top of him and he couldn't do anything off his back. When you're begging for a stand up you're ground game is pretty weak.
Looks like Mendes who's begging for help to me...

McGregor-elbows-bottom.gif

His game off his back is up for debate I suppose, he did have a bum knee for that one though It seems.

But yeah, he's a solid brown In my book. It being weak is just one of those silly myths

Back