I Think People Are Really Overrating Khabib's Chances.

Epicman1324

PED Test = DQ from GOAT discussions
@Green
Reaction score
Khabib is a fantastic fighter. His top control is only rivaled by maybe DC or a prime Cain. He's relentless, and it's nearly impossible to get him off of you once he grabs you. But his style is tailor-made for a classic McGregor knockout. He leans forward, and doesn't move his head nearly enough off of the center line to avoid that big left hand of Mac. Khabib simply won't be able to avoid the KO shot for all 25 minutes. The fight starts on the feet all 5 rounds. With McGregors accuracy, he will surely be able to land the finishing blow at some point during the fight. I don't like McGregor at ALL. I really hope Khabib can ragdoll him for the whole fight. But the fight will most likely end up like McGregor vs Mendes, unfortunately gIving that strap back to McGregor and putting the division on hold again while he fights CM Punk, Floyd Mayweather, Brock Lesnar, and Jesus in some Royal Rumble bs.
#ThisIsNumberOneBullshit

I think you are wrong.

As a Conor hater, I completely 100% agree.

If Khabib gets him down and gives him the business,even if Conor survives the round,which is unlikely imo...he will be discombobulated enough that his striking skills wont be as sharp enough to keep Khabib from doing his thing. We saw how tired he got against Nate. He wont be able to survive like that against Khabib.

Conor will tap within 60 seconds of Khabib getting on top of him. He's too clever to accept the savage beating Khabib delivers from top position. A lot of people are gonna lose whatever respect they might have for Conor when he quits early.

Dudes been fighting since 2008 and hasn't lost. Lighting don't strike twice in the same place.

If mcgregor does pull it off the implications for his legacy are huge

Khabib isn't stupid, despite that he's russian. He's not gonna get caught. He's gonna take McGregor down, and keep him there.

UNLESS McGregor knocks him out early. Khabib hasn't been hit with anything even closely resembling McG's left hand.

Who knows how he's gonna take that left hand shot? No one is gonna be able to take it if it lands perfectly clean.

"Nu one has tapped how I have dun with the speed that I have dun it."

Khabib isn't stupid, despite that he's russian.
giphy.gif

Khabib is a fantastic fighter. His top control is only rivaled by maybe DC or a prime Cain. He's relentless, and it's nearly impossible to get him off of you once he grabs you. But his style is tailor-made for a classic McGregor knockout. He leans forward, and doesn't move his head nearly enough off of the center line to avoid that big left hand of Mac. Khabib simply won't be able to avoid the KO shot for all 25 minutes. The fight starts on the feet all 5 rounds. With McGregors accuracy, he will surely be able to land the finishing blow at some point during the fight. I don't like McGregor at ALL. I really hope Khabib can ragdoll him for the whole fight. But the fight will most likely end up like McGregor vs Mendes, unfortunately gIving that strap back to McGregor and putting the division on hold again while he fights CM Punk, Floyd Mayweather, Brock Lesnar, and Jesus in some Royal Rumble bs.
#ThisIsNumberOneBullshit
AXdRcwg.gif

McGregor by KO via one inch punch off his back!

Lol at Khabib‘s chances. He is undefeated and the LW champ.

We are talking about Conor’s chances here.

Your not a great wrestler until you outwrestle another wrestler.

Your not a great grappler until you out grapple another great grappler.

Your not a great striker until you outstrike another great striker.

Conor has proved to be an elite striker by out striking great strikers.

Khabib has shown great potential but thats about it.

I doubt this fight happens. Conor's brand can't survive getting wrestlefucked for 25 minutes. He will fight a couple cans then take off for WWE land to join Brock and Ronda.

I doubt this fight happens. Conor's brand can't survive getting wrestlefucked for 25 minutes.
It might. He can always say Khabibs a coward and is afraid to stand with him,but i doubt he makes it 25 mins.

Blah, blah, Conor's big left hand. Blah, blah Khabib don't have head movement. Conor hasn't fought in 2yrs real time mma fighting, Conor is good for the 1st five minutes with his 12yr old sick girl lungz. Khabib will maul him like Russian bear and grind him into Irish sea salt.

Khabib should not be your 1st fight back after 2yrs off whoring, drinking, snorting, & sleeping on real talent that have been consistently real fighting, Khabib will tear a hole through him...

Last edited:
Back