I cheated a 10 year old out of over $1000 dollars. Am I a dick?

Not a dick but you are an asshole
latest

The three people involved in this story are pieces of shit

Now, the real question is "How much are they really worth?"

The Skylanders may be worth a $1,000. Or, the fad has ended and you could get about $100 for your investment.

Can you update us after you have sold them?

You are a human piece of shit. Die and rot in hell you worthless scum.

Yes, that's a shitty thing to do. You're a dick. You know that or you wouldn't have even asked.

You ripped off a ten-year old because he didn't know any better. Assuming you're telling the truth about those gay ass figurines being worth anything.

But yeah, you're a cunt.

this is some borderline grand larceny.

Not buying the story. That's his real collection. There's 3 rare colourways in there (at least) and there is no way some kid got his hands on 3 rare ones by chance.

Funny skylanders story though. I used to work as DM for game when the first Skylanders game came out. Each store got a box full of these skylanders things (I think they were level packs) that we were supposed to give out to customers buying the game. I guess most stores probably didn't, ours got put on a shelf and forgot about since we had them in about 2 months before the game came out. We must have had about 100-150 of the things. A few months later after coming back from my week off a customer asked if we had any of them, I said we did, went looking for them and couldn't find them, asked the manager, he had a clear out in the week I was off and threw them all out. Turns out they were selling for about £20-30 each on ebay.

Not buying the story. That's his real collection. There's 3 rare colourways in there (at least) and there is no way some kid got his hands on 3 rare ones by chance.

Funny skylanders story though. I used to work as DM for game when the first Skylanders game came out. Each store got a box full of these skylanders things (I think they were level packs) that we were supposed to give out to customers buying the game. I guess most stores probably didn't, ours got put on a shelf and forgot about since we had them in about 2 months before the game came out. We must have had about 100-150 of the things. A few months later after coming back from my week off a customer asked if we had any of them, I said we did, went looking for them and couldn't find them, asked the manager, he had a clear out in the week I was off and threw them all out. Turns out they were selling for about £20-30 each on ebay.
<JerryWWF>

You know the answer.

But if its a spoiled rich kid there is some leeway.

No. The mom and kid are lucky you didnt just overpower them both and make off with the skylanders free of charge.

I want to say you're a dick but it's a cold world out there and hopefully that kid learns a valuable lesson in never trusting strangers someday.

That mom is a lazy bitch though. Oh yeah strange man, barter with my 10 year old kid. No big deal.

How long is it going to take you to put the 250 Skylander pieces up on ebay? Is it even worth the effort?

Back