I cheated a 10 year old out of over $1000 dollars. Am I a dick?

Pretty bird. Can you say pretty bird.. yeah, pretty bird...

Depends how broke you are.

If you're flossing then you're going to hell with all the other rich fucks who fuck over kids.

Hell I would have done the same

It will be golden if they are cheap knockoffs and he ripped you off for 25 bucks, thinking that old dude got taken.

Whenever I go to a garage sale the guy is trying to get $5 less than his shit costed new before he used it for 20 fucking years.

She let her infant child negotiate a sale ?
Didn't sit in on the negotiations ?

Enjoy your merchandise guilt free

Yes you're a dick for negotiating with a 10 year old.

The mom is a dick for not giving a shit about what was obviously her husbands money that paid for them in the first place.

And the father is a dick for marrying poorly.

Now I just need to go buy this game and "test" all of the things. I have the best job ever lol.

Ts is going back later to fuck the kids mom and spit in his chocolate milk.

The brat probably deserves it (his mom deserves the pounding too). I'd toss her around and pound it again just to punish her for giving birth to such a chump.

What a spoiled little shit.

A thousand dollars worth of tousnand he dosent even use them or understand the value of them.

Whenever I go to a garage sale the guy is trying to get $5 less than his shit costed new before he used it for 20 fucking years.
This. Lol.

I went to a garage sale a couple of years ago and the guy was selling the entire Soprano's series on VHS that he recorded off the television for 100 dollars.

Recently I started building up inventory to start an ebay store. Last week I got 80 skylanders from thrift stores. This last weekend I was interested in a bunch of skylanders at a garage sale. I knew there was at least a thousand bucks of stuff there and I asked how much for all of it. The mom told me that they were her sons and that I can negotiate with him for the price.

He came outside and was about 10 years old. I offered 25 bucks and he got wide eyed like he was rich and quickly accepted it.

Am I a dick for scoring well over $1000 of shit for 25 bucks from a 10 year old?

Here is my score (over 150 items, just 3 of the pieces in front are worth $40-$50 each):

Now I have a total of 230ish skylanders to individually list on ebay :(

Anytime you have to ask, you already know the answer.

you didnt cheat a kid. he didnt buy that shit.

you cheated his mom. it was her fault for not recognizing that shit actually had some value, despite the fact that she probably paid for most of it.

file.php

The kid had no clue what the stuff was worth and was happy with the $25. He'll never know that he could have got a lot more money. You're the one that has to live with screwing the kid over. You could have least gave the kid $100 and still made a huge profit.

The mods should ban you from Sherdog for being a dick and posting about it. :p

Recently I started building up inventory to start an ebay store. Last week I got 80 skylanders from thrift stores. This last weekend I was interested in a bunch of skylanders at a garage sale. I knew there was at least a thousand bucks of stuff there and I asked how much for all of it. The mom told me that they were her sons and that I can negotiate with him for the price.

He came outside and was about 10 years old. I offered 25 bucks and he got wide eyed like he was rich and quickly accepted it.

Am I a dick for scoring well over $1000 of shit for 25 bucks from a 10 year old?

Here is my score (over 150 items, just 3 of the pieces in front are worth $40-$50 each):

Now I have a total of 230ish skylanders to individually list on ebay :(

To the victor belongs the spoils.

I'm honestly trying to see humor in this but damn bro...that's pretty shitty.

I can see maybe screwing a kid out of $10, 20 bucks but $1000?

C'mon man.

You can spend that grand better than a 10 yr old. Either that 10 yr old gives it to his parents who then spend it on drugs, or the 10 yr old buys drugs for himself.

You did the ten year old and the world a favor.

Back