How will you react when Trump attacks North Korea?

The US is already involved in several wars (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan) and should not be looking for trouble against yet another country.

Yeah but we are talking about a small amount of personnel in each other hose countries. Iraq and Afghan? This isn't 2008 anymore. There are mere skeleton crews over there.

Honestly, its a long time coming. Someone has needed to put NK in its place for a long time.

How would you know ? Every thing you hear about North Korea is filtered through South Korean intelligence and they often purposely throw out a narrative that is favorable to maintain dissonance with liberity. We really dont know how much of those stories is true. Nearly all the defectors stories have been debunked as highly exaggerated or downright ficticious.

Who/how/when have these stories been debunked?? This is new to me.

I'd congratulate the North Korean people for the impending liberation and integration with their wealthier and freer countrymen in the South. In my head, of course, since I don't know any North Koreans, seeing as they're treated like retarded children and aren't allowed to mingle with the rest of the world.

Joining the two countries together would bring an opportunity for many member of the nK regime to be put on trial for a whole mess load of things that have made the country a hell hole. No way they take that chance.

And it wouldn't be a "joining". It would be millions of starving, uneducated, unskilled northern zombies fleeing to the southern door step. South Korea taking in this zombie hoard will screw up their economy pretty bad.

Joining the two countries together would bring an opportunity for many member of the nK regime to be put on trial for a whole mess load of things that have made the country a hell hole. No way they take that chance.

And it wouldn't be a "joining". It would be millions of starving, uneducated, unskilled northern zombies fleeing to the southern door step. South Korea taking in this zombie hoard will screw up their economy pretty bad.

Well of course, but if the US and South Korea went to war with North Korea, it's not up to the latter to "take that chance." You don't get to say "No, I don't want to be invaded, thank you." Of course regime change is an existential threat to North Korean elites--that's why they grip so tightly to power and don't introduce significant reforms. They know they're not going to be integrated peacefully into a post-Juche state.

And yes, most North Koreans won't be able to compete with South Koreans who were better fed and more cosmopolitan, but my post was clearly tongue in cheek and besides, what's the alternative? Just exchange the Kim dynasty with some Chinese puppet? There's no good reason other than Great Power geopolitics that North and South Korea shouldn't be one country. It'd be a drain on the South for a while but over time it'd work out.

Content I suppose. If anyone needs to be taken out and forced regime change it is North Korea first and foremost.

North Korea is a dangerous evil regime that is more dangerous than Iran and Saudi Arabia and Pakistan combined.

North Korean military, and leadership infrastructure needs to be bombed to smithereens.

Ideally a U.S. led coalition with Chinese, Russian and obviously South Korean support.

Now obviously though South Korea should bear the greatest brunt of this war. If they want a reuinified Korean peninsula and a psycho crazy man to the North of them out of power they need to be willing to fight for it.

Not sure how South Koreans will feel about masses of North Koreans (their racial and a ethnic brethren) wanting refugee status in South Korea. But ideally the North Koreans wouldn't be rejected by their own ethnic family.
The moment nK gets bombed they will unleash many artillery shells at Seoul. Killing hundreds of thousands within a couple hours. This is common knowledge and gets mentioned a lot. I'm surprised I'm the first one to mention it ITT.

South Koreans willing to fight for it? Well... I've been here in South Korea for a while. After 6 months of serving here it becomes obvious that, that is probably not the case. If you ask any of these Katusas or even the regular soldiers that are on their 2 year mandatory service what they will do if the north attacks they usually have the same answer. "Uuuuuhhm, hehe I don't know". Some of them will tell you with a straight face that they will just "run down south", "I didn't sign up for this" etc etc.

So basically, it'll get ugly.

The moment nK gets bombed they will unleash many artillery shells at Seoul. Killing hundreds of thousands within a couple hours. This is common knowledge and gets mentioned a lot. I'm surprised I'm the first one to mention it ITT.

South Koreans willing to fight for it? Well... I've been here in South Korea for a while. After 6 months of serving here it becomes obvious that, that is probably not the case. If you ask any of these Katusas or even the regular soldiers that are on their 2 year mandatory service what they will do if the north attacks they usually have the same answer. "Uuuuuhhm, hehe I don't know". Some of them will tell you with a straight face that they will just "run down south", "I didn't sign up for this" etc etc.

So basically, it'll get ugly.

Damn. That sounds bad.

@Banchan is this true??

And before you bomb them you evacuate the major SK cities and build bomb shelters.

It seems like it is either a few thousand now or maybe 100,000 or millions later on down the road. That is the way I see it.

you know whose most scared with a war with NKorea? is SKorea. They ain't scared of the fighting, they've trained for that, plus they'll have America backing them up.

Nope, they're afraid of when NKorea loses and SKorea will have to integrate and absorb NKorea, which would destroy their economy.

It'd be like if America made Mexico the 51st state, instant 3rd world status.
Bingo. South Korea and China to a lesser extent would be overwhelmed with poor, malnourished, and poorly educated population. It would be South Korea, one of the most technologically advanced societies, trying to integrate people stuck in the 1950s.

I don't think the people who actually know what the fuck is going on will allow this to happen, for Trump's own good, but I don't know, there seem to be fewer and fewer people like that in the room.

This is an economic quagmire for Americans with zero upside. Let someone else pay for the mess of North Korea. Not our side of the world, not our trash can grouch to appease.

Agreed. I also don't think it will come to anything much. I'd be very, very surprised if China didn't have at least one person very close to Fat Boy who's job is to deliver a high speed lead sedative should he go Full Retard and reach for the big red button.

Content I suppose. If anyone needs to be taken out and forced regime change it is North Korea first and foremost.

North Korea is a dangerous evil regime that is more dangerous than Iran and Saudi Arabia and Pakistan combined.

North Korean military, and leadership infrastructure needs to be bombed to smithereens.

Ideally a U.S. led coalition with Chinese, Russian and obviously South Korean support.

Now obviously though South Korea should bear the greatest brunt of this war. If they want a reuinified Korean peninsula and a psycho crazy man to the North of them out of power they need to be willing to fight for it.

Not sure how South Koreans will feel about masses of North Koreans (their racial and a ethnic brethren) wanting refugee status in South Korea. But ideally the North Koreans wouldn't be rejected by their own ethnic family.

Since the Korean War, how many American deaths have the NK's been directly or indirectly responsible for? Because I'd bet Dollars to doughnuts the Saudi's have killed more. Considering how many of the Kingdom's citizens were involved in 9/11.

North Korea is like the crazy drunk guy staggering around outside a bar and shouting threats at the bouncers. As long as he doesn't actually try to enter the bar, the bouncers won't curb-stomp him because he's not worth the effort.

China has North Korea on a tight leash. And we all know what the Chinese are capable of doing to dogs...

I feel more moral obligated to liberate North Koreans than to give Israel/Saudi Arabia money and weapons OR to become more militarily involved in Syria like some people want

A lot of people say they wish we got into WW2 sooner to save more Jews, but we have the same thing happening in NK and we just ignore it because China

I would be surprised if the war with NK happens within the next 4 years, but I would be ready to take in Korean waifu refugees<{1-11}><{1-12}><{1-17}><{1-14}><{1-15}>

Damn. That sounds bad.

@Banchan is this true??

And before you bomb them you evacuate the major SK cities and build bomb shelters.

It seems like it is either a few thousand now or maybe 100,000 or millions later on down the road. That is the way I see it.

Brilliant idea. There is no way North Korea could find out that millions of South Koreans were being evacuated, and figure out that this was a precurser to war.:rolleyes:

How much of what you know about North Korea true fact or third party hearsay?

I read the information that's available, watch leaked videos of people who went to North Korea filmed saw people starving and trying to eat grass to not die. There's also cases of foreigners who got stuck in Nork prison and then were released. also used to stay up late with my 4chan homies watching pirated North Korean TV

even their TV shows accidentally make slips that show how much of a hellhole that is. Like having the main character live in a village with no running water or having to sell his prized chicken for clothes

The US is already involved in several wars (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan) and should not be looking for trouble against yet another country.

Looking for trouble?
N Korea lied and didnt follow an earlier nuclear treaty.
Continues to threaten with missiles and nukes.

You really think the u.s. is going out of their way to start with N korea. What country are you from?

he isnt likely to attack NK so no reaction needed.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/poli...k-on-u-s-talk-of-all-options-over-north-korea

Could we guess it's because war is imminent? Before the invasion of Iraq the Republican administration in of that era levied similar complaints about Saddam's human rights violations and weapons programs. If Russia is on-side and gives permission for North Korea to be taken out, the war would likely be a go. Perhaps the U.S will end it's economic sanctions against Russia and pull NATO back from Russia's borders in exchange for permission and support in a war against North Korea.

It was the CIA /deep state spooks who made the Saddam WMD claim. Along with various corrupt neo-cons who used the lie to design the Iraq war.
Please dont try to use that as an example of why Trump would supposedly start a war with North Korea. Everything Trump has said is all based around building jobs , infrastructure and not starting costly wars.

Im sure that war profiteers in America would gladly start any war as long as it made money , but I dont think Trump would start such a war.

Based on what? At least Iraq has oil...

I don't live there and could not care less

Meaning you could swap out governments and a vacuum creating isis and bacha bazi would not occur. The people are law abiding, not religious backward peasants. You coild go in and get out of korea unlike the middle east which is a never ending tab.

It has a physical location importance for US. Why is US in Korea at all?
at least the ME is rich in natural gas, oil and other resources. NK is resource-poor.
Wrong
Jesus are you the North Korean version of Seiger? How could you possibly defend them, or even try to abrograte any of the things we hear about them.. Fucking NK is worse then radical Islam.
I didnt defend them, i want kim gone but that doesnt mean the propaganda you hear about them is real. Its weird how westerners justify their actions through lies. Weapons of mass destruction and taking babies out of incubators right?

Last edited:
you know whose most scared with a war with NKorea? is SKorea. They ain't scared of the fighting, they've trained for that, plus they'll have America backing them up.

Nope, they're afraid of when NKorea loses and SKorea will have to integrate and absorb NKorea, which would destroy their economy.

It'd be like if America made Mexico the 51st state, instant 3rd world status.
Right because germany turned into such a third world hellhole after they absorbed the east.

Back