How will you react when Trump attacks North Korea?

North korea is chinas fault. Even more than russia. Both are epic pos
I studied abroad in Beijing for a while. It has great potential. It's funny how Americans get so butt hurt over harder working people

I wonder how much different North Korea would be today if Kim Jong Nam had succeeded his father instead of Kim Jong Un. Kim Jong Un is obviously an overprivileged piece of shit who is playing some seriously deadly games. Kim Jong Nam fell out of favor with his father for trying to sneak his kids into Disneyland. He was obviously way more progressive and way less of an asshole than his younger brother.

th

The shit you learn due to insomnia is wonderful. N Korea not being as zany as I thought I can accept. But Asian Furbie onesies? That's just strange.

I have an overwhelming urge to inspect my rice cooker, but don't want to wake the house. I'll report on the level of my Asianness on the rice cooker scale in the morning.
Update :

After exhaustive research efforts, the verdict is in. Owning a Black and Decker rice cooker places me on the very bottom of the "how Asian are you" scale. Sonofabitch!

Yet there is good news Banchan. The teflon integrity is holding firm at acceptable levels. Dodged a bullet there.

i pray everyday that fat fuck yellow bastard doesn't do dumb Korean shit.
Why? Because you fear that the Alex Nicholsons and Mike Perrys might target Asians on American soil?

every dictator needs powerful internal and external enemies. takes the focus off of them, and their corruption. makes the power that they steal seem justified.

I studied abroad in Beijing for a while. It has great potential. It's funny how Americans get so butt hurt over harder working people

My buddy lived in Beijing for a couple of years playing music, he said no one could drive and all you could hear were car horns.

that has nothing to do with what im talking about. They are literally the only reason north korea exists

So for 8 years Republicans have been calling Obama a secret muslim, a communist, evil, said he's coming to take your guns etc

Rex Tilerson, secretary of state, says "the era of strategic patience regarding North Korea is over", liberals get concerned, and your response is "liberals can't stop fear mongering"

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Like that once-in-a-generation stupid that pops up every now and then, a Ronda-Rousey-in-her-prime kind of stupid, way beyond your peers and contemporaries

"Strategic Patience is over" and "we're going to invade North Korea" are two different things. You also ignored the whole "the preemptive strike has been a standing hypotetical possibility towards North Korea for decades" thing too. As in that was Obama's policy too. Liberals want to pretend that Trump is trying to put forth some sort of hostile takeover of the whole damn world, so yes, you're fear mongering.

Back