How will you react when Trump attacks North Korea?

I read the information that's available, watch leaked videos of people who went to North Korea filmed saw people starving and trying to eat grass to not die. There's also cases of foreigners who got stuck in Nork prison and then were released. also used to stay up late with my 4chan homies watching pirated North Korean TV

even their TV shows accidentally make slips that show how much of a hellhole that is. Like having the main character live in a village with no running water or having to sell his prized chicken for clothes

This is a case of cultural misunderstanding. Omg they were eating grass? Koreans make banchan out of foraging weeds poor or not. In fact people prefer foraged greens over purchased greens. Thats more of a misleading idea you have that foraging of outside vegetation must mean people are starving when people just like to do that.

Defectors are paid nearly a million dollars to tell slanderous stories by the government alone. Tv stations and book deals pay even more. Many of which have been debunked as lies. Its not as bad as what we hear. Just like Iraq sucked but was still decent under Saddam, and most what we heard is bad intelligence and misleading to corroborate an agenda.

Meaning you could swap out governments and a vacuum creating isis and bacha bazi would not occur. The people are law abiding, not religious backward peasants. You coild go in and get out of korea unlike the middle east which is a never ending tab.

It has a physical location importance for US. Why is US in Korea at all?

Wrong

I didnt defend them, i want kim gone but that doesnt mean the propaganda you hear about them is real. Its weird how westerners justify their actions through lies. Weapons of mass destruction and taking babies out of incubators right?

So you are Seiger 2.0 ok. You have not given any actual proof that I should not trust a defector. How else would we get any information about what is going on there, when they don't let anyone in. They are the most isolated society on earth. Prove to me they are not as bad. Prove the debunking of defectors.. Prove to me your assertion NK is not as bad as the rest of the entire fucking world believes them to be.

Bingo. South Korea and China to a lesser extent would be overwhelmed with poor, malnourished, and poorly educated population. It would be South Korea, one of the most technologically advanced societies, trying to integrate people stuck in the 1950s.

These people are way better than the current population. They are hungry for a better life. The people now are much more lazy and entitled.

So you are Seiger 2.0 ok. You have not given any actual proof that I should not trust a defector. How else would we get any information about what is going on there, when they don't let anyone in. They are the most isolated society on earth. Prove to me they are not as bad. Prove the debunking of defectors.. Prove to me your assertion NK is not as bad as the rest of the entire fucking world believes them to be.
I posted a link in my response to ingaV, how about you start there before talking about hypotheticals?

This is a case of cultural misunderstanding. Omg they were eating grass? Koreans make banchan out of foraging weeds poor or not. In fact people prefer foraged greens over purchased greens. Thats more of a misleading idea you have that foraging of outside vegetation must mean people are starving when people just like to do that.

Defectors are paid nearly a million dollars to tell slanderous stories by the government alone. Tv stations and book deals pay even more. Many of which have been debunked as lies. Its not as bad as what we hear. Just like Iraq sucked but was still decent under Saddam, and most what we heard is bad intelligence and misleading to corroborate an agenda.

Yea that's bullshit. I also saw the documentary about NK and it was every bit as shitty as the defectors make out.

I posted a link in my response to ingaV, how about you start there before talking about hypotheticals?
Ok NK apologist. How do I know your links are not biased or made up exaggerations?

Yea that's bullshit. I also saw the documentary about NK and it was every bit as shitty as the defectors make out.
You are Expert! Is that why we have seen a dramatic decrease in defectors? So shitty they want to stay.

You are Expert! Is that why we have seen a dramatic decrease in defectors? So shitty they want to stay.

More like the NK is getting better at keeping its populace in.

Ok NK apologist. How do I know your links are not biased or made up exaggerations?
First go back to first page where i said i want kim blasted away. Then come back and talk like you didnt read the thread before responding

If China allows it the US would very likely destroy North Korea in a couple of days. Air strikes would cripple their nuclear and long range capabilities. Artillery would destroy their artillery. South Korean and American troops would steamroll their troops and occupy their country.

It would be a massive win for the USA, South Korea and Japan. Their alliance would reign supreme in the region and curb chinese influence.

The chinese will not allow it though. An american-chinese war in the korean peninsula would be disastrous.

This is China's fault. The commie red chinese have been propping NK up for decades just to be problematic to America.
China doesn't want a unified Korea answerable to the US. Being cornered by Korea, Japan and India would have them sweating burrets.

First go back to first page where i said i want kim blasted away. Then come back and talk like you didnt read the thread before responding

To bad that page does not exist, as I have gone back. You never used the words blasted away. Currently reading your exaggerated links.

Vice has some awesome docs on NK.

those people are insane.

People mentioned the Artilery that the NK demonic barbarians have and how it would obliterate Seoul. I will try to find the link, but I recall a documentary about the war in Iraq were it stated that the US bases there had special emplacements that could shoot down artillery and mortar fire before it reached the base. Could they not set up a bunch of those to protect Seoul from the artillery of the Nork Barbarian demons?

Link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter_Rocket,_Artillery,_and_Mortar

Also, the 2014 UN report you shit on, was cited as credible in the middle link.
Credible because its coming out of South Korean intelligence you know the allie, except korean politics is not fourthcoming as you see with our corruption scandal.

I believe Kim and his government need to be ousted but i dont believe in most of the sensational stories. Its poor no doubt but how poor? Cannibals and grass? I think thats part of the saddam incubator type hysteria. Imo he should be removed simply because his form of governance has no place in the world. His threats will get louder as the world isolates him more.

Back