How One Muslim Suicide Has Been Used to Destroy the Marine Corps

Ah...indy-500. Good times!
Anyone did rifle maneuvers with foot lockers? Naked!?

Luckily or unluckily we were always dressed. Now I looked at the bay across the way and they looked to be doing nekkid mattress manual

I don't think its any worse than taking a hunk of metal sticking it next to a persons ear and banging on it as hard as you can with a hammer while they are doing push ups for the express purposes of making their ears ring so bad that they fall down when you make them get up for slide shuttle hops. That is exactly what one of my DIs would do every day to us. It built character.

That actually reads pretty dumb to me.... You can add stressors without putting hands on or otherwise giving them hearing damage.

Looking back, I'm glad they didn't let me in. Joining at 18 is one thing. I'm not trying to be at the bottom of the pecking order at 26. At the time though, I went all in & was fucking pissed when I went through all of that basically so they could just tell me to go fuck myself.

And yeah Marines are definitely unique. There are lots or really cool marines. A couple of my best friends have been marines. There's just something about the marine corps that draws in douchebags. I feel bad saying that, but it's true. I've met so many that were way too arrogant. Most though were cool & humble as can be.

Yeah if you were going to join at 26 I'd be "selective" about what community you wanted to go into. I ended up enlisting after my undergrad and getting to BC at 23 or so, but most of the people I worked with were around that age and had degrees already as well.

This is exactly why Trump won.

Anyone opposed to Obama policy was a racist.

No, i don't think someone is racist because they disagree with Obama's policies, moron. I think you are racist based on a lot of your posts and how you constantly bring up race in threads where there is no reason to bring it up, just like how you constantly bring up gay people in threads when it has nothing to do with the thread topic. It's kind of weird and shows at the very least that you literally let this stuff control part of your life, which means your life must be pretty sad.

If that recruit has a younger brother, does anyone really think he'll fight FOR America now?

If you held a gun to my head and say "Denounce Jesus or my religion" I have only one response.

"Squeeze it."

When you have to tell a story third hand it doesn't mean shit, and really doesn't help when its a shitty story.

The Marines have a higher standard for recruitment than the Army that is just a fact

You are always such a salty little bitch when you post. Seriously, i don't think i have ever seen a post of yours where you weren't fucking crying about something. You should probably get on anti-depressants dude. My dad saw the whole thing happen and so did a bunch of his buddies who served with him. I guess they are all liars.

The liberal left appears to be complicit alongside CAIR in a assault on our national defense. This is just the latest hit piece on the marine corps due to the suicide of one Muslim Recruit. Now they along with the Muslim lobby want the whole boot camp process watered down in order for the national defesne to be weakened. Did this kid commit suicide or did he commit jihad when he jumped?
Already dozens of career Marines have lost their jobs. What is next?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/...ed-a-culture-of-brutality-in-the-marines.html
If Marines are honorable men, they accept punishment for what they've done wrong. That's what honorable men do.
Title hyperbole. No one anything could "destroy the Marine Corps".

You are always such a salty little bitch when you post. Seriously, i don't think i have ever seen a post of yours where you weren't fucking crying about something. You should probably get on anti-depressants dude. My dad saw the whole thing happen and so did a bunch of his buddies who served with him. I guess they are all liars.

Yeah bro, I'm the salty one here

Btw I'm saying your the liar and using your "dad and his buddies"

If Marines are honorable men, they accept punishment for what they've done wrong. That's what honorable men do.

Is that you Carl Reiner?

No, i don't think someone is racist because they disagree with Obama's policies, moron. I think you are racist based on a lot of your posts and how you constantly bring up race in threads where there is no reason to bring it up, just like how you constantly bring up gay people in threads when it has nothing to do with the thread topic. It's kind of weird and shows at the very least that you literally let this stuff control part of your life, which means your life must be pretty sad.
Well I'm not a racist. And you would be wrong on all that.

??
I know this must be some kind of mindless "you're a librul" response but ...?

I love that you think that, so I will go ahead and tweak my response to fit it more

He made the Few Good Men movie and hoped to put the Marine Corps in a bad light but everyone like the "villain" Col. Jessup

If the Muslim Lobby CAIR is able to force enough changes to fundamentally change how Marines train then it will ruin the Marines the same as putting women on ships or any other major change that has hurt our national readiness.

Last edited:
If that recruit has a younger brother, does anyone really think he'll fight FOR America now?

If you held a gun to my head and say "Denounce Jesus or my religion" I have only one response.

"Squeeze it."
lol
You aren't fooling anyone.

I tried to join & they wouldn't let me in because they said my legal shit didn't add up. I was also 26 at the time which didn't help. They said I needed too many waivers for my legal shit. My medical was flawless, I got an 87 on my asvap & I was the strongest in my PT group. Yet they still wouldn't swear me in at MEPS. They didn't disqualify me, but they told me keep training a maybe something will change. They made it out to be like joining the marines was a privilege so I said fuck that. I was literally taking a pay cut to join, which isn't saying much because they don't pay shit.

Joining the marines after 9/11 was easy. Joining in 2013 wasn't so easy. They got picky. Also I heard I could've gone to Kansas City or Texas to join & they would've taken me no problem. My MEPS building had a piece of shit in charge. The guy was all fucked up. He snapped on me for interrupting him & it took everything in me to beat the dogshit out of him.

Legal stuff didn't add up? Well I'm not sure about your situation so I can't comment on it.

From late 2010 to mid 2014 the sequesteration was a big thing in all branches. (I should make a thread about it). Meaning they were getting rid of he old dinosaurs of the military and bring in younger blood. So yeah 2013 was a tough era to get in.

Taking a pay cut? Well I've mentioned it many times before in this forum but it's not what you get paid in the military. It's what you DON'T pay for. Room and board, medical, dental. Those alone can be worth $1500 to $2000 a month. 2010, I got my right front tooth knocked out in kicking boxing / sparing in Mannheim, Germany. Got 3 dental surgeries worth thousands (?) and paid nothing for it. Not to mention free tuition while on active duty. In 2012 I used over $4000 worth of tuition for college and didn't have to pay anything back.

Sure the story might be true. Who cares? What does that prove about the quality of Marines? The fact of the matter is that Marines have a higher standard for recruitment then the Army.

Also, did he punch him for going into the mess hall or the barracks while wearing a hat?

The liberal left appears to be complicit alongside CAIR in a assault on our national defense. This is just the latest hit piece on the marine corps due to the suicide of one Muslim Recruit. Now they along with the Muslim lobby want the whole boot camp process watered down in order for the national defesne to be weakened. Did this kid commit suicide or did he commit jihad when he jumped?
Already dozens of career Marines have lost their jobs. What is next?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/...ed-a-culture-of-brutality-in-the-marines.html
Islam is incompatible with American values.

image.jpg

And about recruits being out of shape when they enter boot camp, well it does happen. But after the first 8 weeks pretty much all of those guys lose in between 30 and 70 pounds. We had some amazing transformations in my platoon. One recruit named Griffin lost 70 pounds and looked like a different person.

Another guy was named Bravo. Just a 6' 240 pound, random 21 year old blob of Mexican. He weighed in at 185 pounds at week 11 and looked like a Ricky Martin stunt double. His parents cried their eyes out when they saw him the day before graduation.

Last edited:
Legal stuff didn't add up? Well I'm not sure about your situation so I can't comment on it.

From late 2010 to mid 2014 the sequesteration was a big thing in all branches. (I should make a thread about it). Meaning they were getting rid of he old dinosaurs of the military and bring in younger blood. So yeah 2013 was a tough era to get in.

Taking a pay cut? Well I've mentioned it many times before in this forum but it's not what you get paid in the military. It's what you DON'T pay for. Room and board, medical, dental. Those alone can be worth $1500 to $2000 a month. 2010, I got my right front tooth knocked out in kicking boxing / sparing in Mannheim, Germany. Got 3 dental surgeries worth thousands (?) and paid nothing for it. Not to mention free tuition while on active duty. In 2012 I used over $4000 worth of tuition for college and didn't have to pay anything back.
I got caught with under a gram of weed & a one hitter when I was 20. The hill billy shithole county I got the charge in sent the record to the highway patrol that it was a felony controlled substance. And we're talking about under a gram of fucking weed. It was pure corruption. The prosecuting attorney was a legit psycho. He literally told my attorney I was showing him up & I've never even met the guy. He wanted to give me 10 days in jail but the judge wouldn't agree to it so the case kept getting continued. Finally the prosecuting attorney got suspsended for corruption & they got a sub in. The sub only gave me unsupervised probation lol so I'm guessing when suspended prosecutor got back, he saw I got off easy & so he tried to screw me over by sending false info to the highway patrol. They even put on my record that I failed to pay child support & don't even have a kid. It was some serious bullshit & should sue the fuck out of em. I called the highway patrol & they told me the county sent them false information. They had the case info faxed to them & they fixed my entire record for me. But now what it looks like is that i paid a lawyer or some shit to have my record fixed.

The head of MEPS thought I was full of shit. They waited I think 2 day to get the entire FBI background check done. Once they had all the evidence right there to back up everything I said, the douchebag was like mad that he was wrong. I was literally arguing with the guy & that's no way to get enlisted. Oh well it was it is. It's there loss imo. Anyone who knew me knew I was good candidate. It just wasn't meant to be.

Yeah bro, I'm the salty one here

Btw I'm saying your the liar and using your "dad and his buddies"

Now i'm lying about my Dad's service in Vietnam? I'm sure i can have him provide evidence if i ask him. I will even account bet you. Lol you right wingers act like you "love the troops/veterans" but apparently that is only if they don't say anything you disagree with. Oh and my Dad wasn't even drafted, he voluntarily joined. Talk shit about a veteran though if it makes you feel better.

Sure the story might be true. Who cares? What does that prove about the quality of Marines? The fact of the matter is that Marines have a higher standard for recruitment then the Army.

Also, did he punch him for going into the mess hall or the barracks while wearing a hat?

The story wasn't about recruitment. If you read, i was talking about how badass most marines think they are compared to the other branches of the service. The point is, that when it comes to soldiers it depends on the individual person when it comes to toughness just like most things. Not what branch you served in. Now obviously some nerd who is in the military and has never seen combat is probably not going to be as tough as a Marine grunt, but you get my point.

And considering the people i know who joined the Marines, this idea of "higher standard of recruitment" is laughable. Oh, and you know how i said two of my sisters kids joined? One of them was my niece who was and still is a drug addict. Even after she got out of the Marines i let her shoot one of my guns thinking she would know the basics of shooting a firearm but she literally swung it around while loaded like it was a toy and literally put the stock over her shoulder while shooting it and it was a .22 lr, not some kind of high recoil round. She just got out of jail after being in and out for over 8 years, and by "out" i mean she was never out for more than a couple days before going back in again. She just finished serving a 5 year bid for her last incident which was being involved in creating and using a meth lab and child neglect.

EDIT: Again i'm not saying all or even most Marines are like that. My point is that they WILL let almost anyone in apparently. If the Army's standards are actually lower, then god help us all.

Back