How One Muslim Suicide Has Been Used to Destroy the Marine Corps

yea. i misunderstood your first post.

i dont think america has the means or the will to continue being the sole top dog. im not one of the people who think america is "going to fall like rome blah blah." but....the world wars put america in an unusual, and inevitably temporary, situation imo. all other world powers bombed to hell, and we were left more powerful than when the wars began. its only a matter of time that we are brought more level with the rest. its already begun.

It is happening but this could easily lead to negative results, if the nations which have allowed themselves to grow comfortable under America's "watch", do not pick up the slack.

The likes of Russia and China having a greater role in international affairs, not a good idea in my book. But that's beside the point of this thread.

...also drugs, DUIs, weight, and a background check. Financial issue is news to me. During WWII they initially required soldiers to be able to read and write, but because there was such a large number of men that could not do either, the U.S. Army had to quickly drop those requirements. Some MOSs will require you to get a security clearance. Imagine if we still had the draft...

yup-we have quite a few getting in with drug waivers; most are for recreational use of marijuana and i believe all other recreational drug use would disqualify.

finances/debt to income ratios are really important because its a risk to let someone in if their debt is too much in comparison to their income.

sadly if there was a draft, most people would be disqualified.

Back