How One Muslim Suicide Has Been Used to Destroy the Marine Corps

I scored a 93 on my ASVAB and went into Marine infantry. My recruiter looked at me sideways. I picked up E-2 from helping morons in the Delayed Entry Program learn enough math to pass the test. Guys were coming back from MEPs scoring like mid-30s on their tests. It was real bad.
I heard some real bad stories from my recruiter as well. People coming in with their mom and the mom would do all the talking. I personally knew one guy who said he took the ASVAB 7 times, but still couldn't get accepted. How do these people survive long enough to get a drivers license?

I scored a 93 on my ASVAB and went into Marine infantry. My recruiter looked at me sideways. I picked up E-2 from helping morons in the Delayed Entry Program learn enough math to pass the test. Guys were coming back from MEPs scoring like mid-30s on their tests. It was real bad.

I was out of highschool almost 2 years and with zero studying scored an 85. The recruiter told me that meant I could pretty much choose whatever job I wanted. I chose infantry...:(

the Marine video is just boot camp
it gets way harder in Infantry training
Are you talking about SOI? I hope not.

The final march for Recon school. That looks torturous.

That's BRC, and I'm sure it's 60+ days of suck.
Infantry school is stupid easy though. The longest march is only 20 Km.

I heard some real bad stories from my recruiter as well. People coming in with their mom and the mom would do all the talking. I personally knew one guy who said he took the ASVAB 7 times, but still couldn't get accepted. How do these people survive long enough to get a drivers license?

the sad part is most of the military aged population arent eligible to join the military due being too stupid, medical issues, debt to income ratios, and/or criminal history

I'm not going to go as far as saying that SOI was hard, but doing the actual 20 miler sucked dick hard, especially guessing that if it was not 20 on the nuts it was longer.

What was funny, was how bad the instructors treated the MCT students. Their own instructors let our company cut in front of them at the armory for us to do the final turn in of weapons.

I'm not going to go as far as saying that SOI was hard, but doing the actual 20 miler sucked dick hard, especially guessing that if it was not 20 on the nuts it was longer.

What was funny, was how bad the instructors treated the MCT students. Their own instructors let our company cut in front of them at the armory for us to do the final turn in of weapons.
Yeah the 20 mile hump sucked no doubt but all those damn humps always sucked whether it was 3 or 25. Plus I did east coast so no hills for me.
I don't know when they dropped it but it's only 12.5 miles now.

Yeah the 20 mile hump sucked no doubt but all those damn humps always sucked whether it was 3 or 25. Plus I did east coast so no hills for me.

Trying to think of the appropriate response and...

Fuck you is coming up tops

Everyone's breaking point is in a different spot though.

I know this is an HBO portrayal but as I understand it this sorta shit right here is normal course and that could cause some people to break:

Like, I play video games with a bunch of guys that are vets (I'd be one too if I wasn't fat as fuck in high school) and here's the list of things said about me, the half Asian one of the group:
- How do you get a girl off with your tiny dick?
- Can you do my math homework for tech school?
- Glad you weren't in cause I wouldn't trust you driving between your shit ability and your slanty eyes preventing you from seeing the road
- I doubt Greg coulda passed basic because he wouldn't be able to see the target on account of his eyes

You get where this is going? All that shit makes me laugh my ass off and I go after them in turn for similar ridiculous stereotypes. Now, some people have people do that to them they might lose it.

The point still stand. You have a small dick. LOL

Enlightened me if I am wrong. I was in Tanks so I didn't go to SOI. However the humps at MCT seemed longer and harder than boot camp so presumably the ones at SOI are a lot harder than either.

Enlightened me if I am wrong. I was in Tanks so I didn't go to SOI. However the humps at MCT seemed longer and harder than boot camp so presumably the ones at SOI are a lot harder than either.
How so? The longest hump you do at MCT is only 15 Km.

One suicide isn't going to change things.

We fucking hope.

If this happened with Obama in office, all bets are off.

Everyone forgets on two different occassions he called them 'Marine Corpse.'

First occasion? It could be written off as complete ignorance. Second occasion? It's unquestionable he has complete distain for them.

I don't know. That's how I picked up E-2 though was teaching the idiots to pass the ASVAB math portion. I'm talking about guys who didn't understand the concept of a variable in algebra. It was rather pathetic. Then again, the Marine Corps doesn't want smart people. Guys like me were always a thorn in the side of the NCOs because anytime they said something stupid I always had something to say.

I was out of highschool almost 2 years and with zero studying scored an 85. The recruiter told me that meant I could pretty much choose whatever job I wanted. I chose infantry...:(

I think you mean..

"I chose infantry!" <Watt1>

I'll never regret going infantry. Everyone tried to talk me out of it. It was like waking up to let someone take a dump on your head most days, but I loved it. Those days in the field or on deployment made it all worth it. Better than turning wrenches and being a bitch. :)

My point is I always assumed SOI had really long humps because if MCT has 9.32 mile humps for POBS then SOI should have a lot longer humps.
The longest hump at SOI is 20 Km and it's been that way for awhile.

How can those guys score that low on the ASVAB (mid-30s)? You need a High School Diploma or completion of your GED before joining the military. What kind of High School are these people graduating from?

the sad part is most of the military aged population arent eligible to join the military due being too stupid, medical issues, debt to income ratios, and/or criminal history

...also drugs, DUIs, weight, and a background check. Financial issue is news to me. During WWII they initially required soldiers to be able to read and write, but because there was such a large number of men that could not do either, the U.S. Army had to quickly drop those requirements. Some MOSs will require you to get a security clearance. Imagine if we still had the draft...

Wow, that pretty stupid if that's true. I mean like i said they will let people in who are not only dumb but people who i would absolutely never trust with a firearm or any weapon for that matter and just based on your grammar, you are much smarter than those idiots i knew who got in. And yeah, they pay absolute shit and you are right about them acting like it's a privilege. It's basically always been that way, like as if you are lucky to get to go and fight and risk getting killed and get payed shit to do it.

My shithead sister married this younger Marine Recruiter and the guy is a douchebag and tries to act hard all the time for no reason. He, along with my sister who will go along with anything he says brainwashed two of my sisters kids into joining the marines and acted like it was a privilege and that you aren't a true patriot if you don't fight for your country, etc. My dad got into an argument with him because he was bringing up his hardcore republican politics on fucking thanksgiving, but as soon as he found out my dad served in Vietnam he stopped saying shit. Which me and my dad both thought was weird.

Yeah how weird that he'd have respect for a veteran...

How can those guys score that low on the ASVAB (mid-30s)? You need a High School Diploma or completion of your GED before joining the military. What kind of High School are these people graduating from?

...also drugs, DUIs, weight, and a background check. Financial issue is news to me. During WWII they initially required soldiers to be able to read and write, but because there was such a large number of men that could not do either, the U.S. Army had to quickly drop those requirements. Some MOSs will require you to get a security clearance. Imagine if we still had the draft...

Because getting a 30 means you beat out 29/100 people that took the ASVAB.
I am pretty sure we don't have 30 percent high school drop out rate in this country.
Getting a 35 on the ASVAB mean you are not very smart but it does not mean you are a moron.
Most inner city youths in say Baltimore can not pass the ASVAB which is part of the reason we see such a large percentage of white farm kids in the service.

what does this mean? specifically what fun do you think will begin?

The world will become a more lively place once again, after mankind breaks out from its emasculated state. Disputes will be settled in a more "old-fashioned" way, now that the fluffy utopia of "world peace" is no longer ensured by an army that could destroy the rest of the world's countries twice over.

The countries which have allowed themselves to be absorbed by this fantasy, mainly in West Europe, could no longer afford to totally disregard the defense of the self, which is one of the pillars of a healthy society that isn't over-ruled and "protected" by another.

The entire foundation of these "emasculated" societies, which today can be considered to be a soft, comfortable, feathery pillow, would have to be replaced by a plate of solid steel, in the form of a pro-active male population willing to protect their own liberties.

Last edited:
Back