How do you feel about Brock coming back?

What hype? Brock is 5-3. I haven't seen anybody hyping him up.
Come on now. People are hyping this joke of a man like no other. They boast about him like he's a better athlete than anyone in the world with wrestling no one can match. Tons of WWE nerds think DC is fucked.

Back in December last year when ngannou was so impressive, I would have said no need for brock. However now u gotta say the heavyweight division sucks, it just needs this brock thing to get the division going again.

Come on now. People are hyping this joke of a man like no other. They boast about him like he's a better athlete than anyone in the world with wrestling no one can match. Tons of WWE nerds think DC is fucked.

I also believe DC is fucked. But did I hype Lesnar?
Nope!

Well honestly I think that most MMA fans don t really care about MMA, they are in it for the show.

Just look at this forum. The threads discussing actual fighting skills and technique are what, 10% of all the topics?

It s mostly about the drama because this is what interests the MMA crowd.

Once you accept that and accept that the UFC is a money making enterprise, I think that pretty much seals the matter.

They are giving the customer what the customer wants and this cesspool is a good indication of the customer.

When you worms are obsessing about personalities and who said what to whom, that is what you get.

I love watching Brock fight.. the guys an absolute savage.

He degrades the sport though. Not only for his PED use, he brought over millions of shitty WWE fans to MMA.. and he also likes to fabricate drama. Then factor in that he doesn't even deserve the title shot. It's a really bad look for MMAs credibility.

Indifferent, but I'd prefer it was Jon Jones who tested himself against giant muscleman Brock.

I feel that a fighter being gifted a title shot off of a USADA suspension is a bad fucking joke.

A fighter who hasn't had a legit win in 8 years being gifted a title shot off of a USADA suspension is a colossally bad fucking joke.

Dont like it at all. The UFC should be promoting their HW roster. They have so many that people havent even seen fight. Its like they are trying to hide them.

Well since he will likely put on a better scrap than a fair shake of the HW division I'm pleased he is coming back. I disagree with him getting a Title shot but it is the "Money Era" and Brock is "The Paycheck Incarnate".

It will come and it will go. Then we will get another spectacle or unfair opportunity to gripe over.

Its the UFC and Sherdog way!

I'll be honest. I love it. I don't watch WWE, but something about Brock is must see TV. His rant after UFC 100 was awesome....lol. I love it b/c he doesn't give a shit what the UFC says or tells him. He just does what he wants.

LIfetime achievement award for DC. He deserves the attention, an easy massive payday and the HW division sucks. This is MMA we love our freak shows. DC only -260 lmao. I don't want to hear any analysis for this fight Brock has two rounds before he taps from exhaustion he isn't laying on DC for 5 rounds he's never KO'd anyone with a punch DC's a brown belt Brock is a no belt he has no path to victory but it will be fun as hell.

I feel great, i really could careless about the HW division.

I love watching Brock fight.. the guys an absolute savage.

He degrades the sport though. Not only for his PED use, he brought over millions of shitty WWE fans to MMA.. and he also likes to fabricate drama. Then factor in that he doesn't even deserve the title shot. It's a really bad look for MMAs credibility.

Those shitty fans help keep things running.

I feel nothing for him coming back he's less than a mma part-timer he's big name in entertainment wrestling that's it. UFC should be concentrating on finding 4Real HW fighters not pop culture here 2day gone 2morrow passing through stealing money fighters.

It's a travesty to the sport of mixed martial arts. If that actually happens i hope UFC dies and some other promotion takes over. It's just ridiculous.

Can wrestle and punch. That's a pretty good MMA skill set.

I really don't get why Brock is such a draw

Maybe because I don't watch pro wrestling so I'm just out of touch with that. Like he was good at the time and everything and as an athletic specimen he's cool but other than that... what's so special that it warrants million buy PPVs?
What do McGregor, Rhonda, Brock, GSP all have in common?

Its not gender.
Its not nationality.
Its not fighting style.

Hmm.....

Brock is the biggest roid user in mma history he’s a cheesy personality who has no business in the ufc.

He needs to be banned permanently but the same ppl that shiit in Jones and Anderson are the same ppl that defend Brock.

Wonder why?

Back