How do you feel about Brock coming back?

Sure it's a farce but bring on the popcorn. I'm ready.

The UFC is and has been a joke for some time now, just let him bang why not

I have a feeling Brock will beat DC.
Which totally sucks because he is so disrespectful and a bully.

It only proves that we've came full circle in a way. In 2009 or whatever it was, UFC began to become a piece of shit and now it's a piece of shit. Remember back in the day when Dana wouldn't shut up about putting the best up against the best? Lol. Give him his due, he brought Pride over but then what. He signs Lesnar a year later lol. Gives him title shot lol. Gtfo.

first he smashes dc, then he gets jones. this is what i want.

Surprisingly indifferrent. I just do not have any real reason to believe it is a fight, but also it does not make me care enough to be riled up that he gets a title fight right off suspension. Might or might not watch the fight, depending on how drunk/tired I am that morning (as I don’t pay extra over my normal sports package for the PPVs skipping the main event due to passing out hurts none)

He's a name.

If he wins his fans go cuckoo. If he loses the other half laughs and laughs, shitting on him every which way.

The biggest thing is he gets a reaction, people tune in. A lot of these other fighters, fans simply don't care to watch and they certainly don't move the PPV needle.

Embarassed and a little pissed off he'll fight for the title.

I know the current HW division sucks, but giving Brock a title shot is absolutely nuts.

His last win was 8 years ago and he will be on PEDs for sure

It honestly feels like a bad dream. I know it's all about the money, but this can't be for real, right?

How are you guys feeling about this?

Feeling good. Fun fight coming up with Brock.

I know the current HW division sucks, but giving Brock a title shot is absolutely nuts.

His last win was 8 years ago and he will be on PEDs for sure

It honestly feels like a bad dream. I know it's all about the money, but this can't be for real, right?

How are you guys feeling about this?
It’s dumb.

He doesn’t deserve it but it will sell. It makes the sport look bad but it will improve their business on that night and going forward imo

He doesnt deserve a fight in the UFC.
Either way, I cant wait to see DC drop that over hyped White Gorilla.
Nite Nite Ya big Can.

The HW division is weak, Brock is most likely a solid top 3
No... Brock looks supermanly strong right now only because he doesn't fight in MMA. Had he been active he would be outside of top5, let alone fighting for the belt.

He's a roid cheat who hasn't won a fight in 8 years and in no way deserves a title shot

Looking forward to seeing him vs DC tho

Back