How do you feel about Brock coming back?

Come on now. People are hyping this joke of a man like no other. They boast about him like he's a better athlete than anyone in the world with wrestling no one can match. Tons of WWE nerds think DC is fucked.

All anyone has to do is watch the Cain fight, and see how Cain dominated that fight in both wrestling and stand up

Good to see him back but it definitely shouldn't be a title shot.

Rankings mean nothing anymore, so all we can do is sit back and watch the show

I love it for no other reason(s) than DC will get paid some big $$ for it and it drives the shertarded Brock haters up a wall.

Doubt he can pass 6 months worth of testing. He couldn't even pass 1 month last time.

I love it! Brock is a force to be reckoned with regardless of what these idiots say. Only problem is the fact that he juiced against HuntO but I’m willing to look the other way in the name of competition and entertainment. This fight is going to be f***ing spectacular... HuntO does deserve justice though...

it's par for the course with this wme era. circus and money first, #1 contender vs champ is a thing of the past.

I stopped trying to get people to start watching the UFC back when they gave him a title shot with a 3-1 record...you cant get people to believe MMA is a legit sport when shit like that happens let alone when they allow a person cutting down to 265 fight people that weight as little as 225.

Legit promotions had super heavyweight for their gimmick fights.

It honestly feels like a bad dream. I know it's all about the money, but this can't be for real, right?

Your bubble was burst.

The UFC has always been like this. They said Tim Sylvia or Arlovski was the best heavyweight champion while badmouthing or ignoring Fedor.

They pumped the hype out of Ronda Rousey and Ngannou. They had Kimbo Slice and CM Punk.

You're only now just realizing they care about money first over the integrity of the sport?

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

"GSP was footing the bill for the VADA testing, a decision that UFC president Dana White called "a little weird," while stressing that extra testing isn't really needed as fighters are 'tested by the government.' "

According to this article, Dana White was not 100% in support of USADA testing. It's possible he cares more about money than about athletes cheating with steroids.

If you buy into the PR marketing, then you are putting more money into Dana White's pockets.

I stopped trying to get people to start watching the UFC back when they gave him a title shot with a 3-1 record...you cant get people to believe MMA is a legit sport when shit like that happens let alone when they allow a person cutting down to 265 fight people that weight as little as 225.

There was a man named Pete Rademacher who fought for the undisputed HWT Championship in his pro debut, Leon Spinks fought for (and won) the HWT Title when he was 6-0-1, and Connor fought Floyd in his boxing (pro or amateur) debut.

Does that mean boxing isn't a "legit sport"?

There was a man named Pete Rademacher who fought for the undisputed HWT Championship in his pro debut, Leon Spinks fought for (and won) the HWT Title when he was 6-0-1, and Connor fought Floyd in his boxing (pro or amateur) debut.

Did you just try to make it sound like the Conor/Floyd fight was legit and made boxing look good? It was a fake fight for money only and you do not see this happen in ANY OTHER SPORTS. You dont see the last place team in the world series or superbowl, you dont see a wrestler that isnt top seed face off at NCAA tournaments against the #1 there is NOTHING in any other sport like this garbage and that is what it is, garbage.

elanimalsantana said:

Did you just try to make it sound like the Conor/Floyd fight was legit and made boxing look good? It was a fake fight for money only and you do not see this happen in ANY OTHER SPORTS. You dont see the last place team in the world series or superbowl, you dont see a wrestler that isnt top seed face off at NCAA tournaments against the #1 there is NOTHING in any other sport like this garbage and that is what it is, garbage.

No, I didn't say that at all did I? Let me spell it out so that even the most simple minded shartard could understand: If these things that I mentioned occur in boxing and it is still a "legit sport" why would Brock getting a Title shot @ 3-1 (actually it was 2-1) make MMA not legit?
Simple enough?

give stipe a rematch and volkov x blaydes for #1 contender.
although volkov or blaydes could arguably have a title shot even now.
but please don't allow DC to make these circus fights just because he's manipulated you into 'liking him' and you want to 'see him make money'. that's abit weird

I feel like the UFC has even less credibility than it did before. And it didn't have much to spare in the first place.

Doesnt do anything for me tbh. A bit sad that the ufc keep pulling him in as the biggest fight they can do, and its laughably hypocritical that they would do so in the usada era.

Seems like a sad and desperate cashgrab that will probably not pay off nearly as much as people think because no one really gives a shit about Brock Lesnar in 2018.

Just my opinion tho

Never understood the Brock thing outside of what he actually achived in the UFC. To me hes a blank faced fighter whos had an on and off career whos trying hes luck in the octagon oncec again. As far as skills goes he looked the most comfortable striking Ive ever seen him against Hunt, so Im looking forword to see hes progression I guess. Dont care for the pre fight stuff at all. If it wasnt for DC, Brock could be doing hes come back at the undercard for all I care. Im from Europe btw, so I have 0 interest in wrestling, and Ive never been exposed to Brock outside of watching him fight in the octagon.

Well, for starters...

1. He's jacked
2. He's a white boy
3. We pretty much gotta deal with it

Back