How do you feel about Brock coming back?

T

The Dreamcatcher

I know the current HW division sucks, but giving Brock a title shot is absolutely nuts.

His last win was 8 years ago and he will be on PEDs for sure

It honestly feels like a bad dream. I know it's all about the money, but this can't be for real, right?

How are you guys feeling about this?

He's a roid cheat, just like Juicehead Jones and Anderoidz.

He should be banned permanently, but DC kicking the shit out of his ass will be funny.

Im ok w him coming back,but not for the HW title,and not if they pave the way for him to cheat like they did last time. I like Brock, but giving him a title shot for nothing is terrible and a mockery.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'd obviously like to see more "legitimate" fights, but I'm at the point where I can stop pretending that the UFC isn't more about entertainment and money fights than it is about the true best vs best. Once you accept that, you can just sit back and enjoy the fights for what they are. I will definitely watch and likely highly enjoy Brock/DC.

Super happy for DC for getting the huge payday as well.

I hate it. It makes this sport seem like a circus.

It's a travesty to the sport of mixed martial arts. If that actually happens i hope UFC dies and some other promotion takes over. It's just ridiculous.

i get it. he's a draw. he will attract the casuals and earn the ufc some cash. hopefully dc crushes him and he re-retires from mma.

I really don't get why Brock is such a draw

Maybe because I don't watch pro wrestling so I'm just out of touch with that. Like he was good at the time and everything and as an athletic specimen he's cool but other than that... what's so special that it warrants million buy PPVs?

I have no qualms about it. Everybody is on steroids. just LOL if you think you can look like Conor Mcgregor even, without PEDs.

I really don't get why Brock is such a draw

Maybe because I don't watch pro wrestling so I'm just out of touch with that. Like he was good at the time and everything and as an athletic specimen he's cool but other than that... what's so special that it warrants million buy PPVs?

He is a legit fighter. More importantly he is the great white hype.

if he wants go fight, fine, but for the title? eh

Fine if he starts out at the bottom and works up.

If they gift him a TS then it's absurd bullshit.

No differently than I do about 90% of title fights these days. Its been long proven that if it sells, earning the title shot doesnt matter anymore.

Back