Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Did you finish all the cauldrons? If so was it Before you beat it?

Did all the cauldrons and was before I beat the game. I'd check out a guide for locations, you're not spoiling anything. The armor makes the end game a lot of fun.

I will check that out dont think I have done any of them.

Some of the tutorials are extremely easy. It's like shock 10 of these types of machines, freeze these, tie down this, etc.

Did you finish all the cauldrons? If so was it Before you beat it?

Definitely, one of the first things I did. Helps being able to hack imo.

spoilery question here..

so i got to a mission where i'm supposed to go in some "vent" behind the sun ring.. and the quest guy said "once you go thru, there's no turning back.. so do whatever errands you need to do first"

is that basically exactly how it is? i still have 5+ side-quests outside and haven't gotten all the metal flowers, etc.. should i do those now before going into that vent?

if you can answer w/out spoiling much, that's doubly appreciated)

thanks in advance

man i can't find any more cauldrons, lol. i can override thunderjaws but not ravagers.. i spent like 5 mins zooming around the map trying to find them to no avail.. (yea, i guess i could google them...)

what game completion percentage were you guys at when you beat the game?

i'm at 73 or 74% right now, and i THINK i'm about to start the last story thing, but i might be wrong on that

i'm at 73 or 74% right now, and i THINK i'm about to start the last story thing, but i might be wrong on that
I just beat it last night... Thought I did a lot in the game but was only at 58% ... The last battle(s) is tough, make sure you have the good armor. Also stick around after the credits.

spoilery question here..

so i got to a mission where i'm supposed to go in some "vent" behind the sun ring.. and the quest guy said "once you go thru, there's no turning back.. so do whatever errands you need to do first"

is that basically exactly how it is? i still have 5+ side-quests outside and haven't gotten all the metal flowers, etc.. should i do those now before going into that vent?

if you can answer w/out spoiling much, that's doubly appreciated)

thanks in advance
yeah not sure why he says that u can still go do other things

beat it last night, 58% complete and a little over 38 hours of play time.
I stayed for the credits and saw what happened at the end. Whats Sylens up to? is he evil?

Anyways def keeping the game incase they release DLC. One of the best games I have ever played. Great story, never once got bored with it

beat it last night, 58% complete and a little over 38 hours of play time.
I stayed for the credits and saw what happened at the end. Whats Sylens up to? is he evil?

Anyways def keeping the game incase they release DLC. One of the best games I have ever played. Great story, never once got bored with it

how do you see your play time?

how do you see your play time?
when you save your game it tells you... not the quick save but when u do the manual ones... i kept two saves just incase something happened.. Would save on one than the other for the next save.. But it gives u the play time when u do that

he did say it, tho, right? i'm not imagining that? hehe

Once you start that mission you're just locked out of free roam for quite a bit so I think that's why they tell you that, but you will eventually gain back control for more exploring. It may shut the door on some side quests, but I'm not totally sure. I thought I had a quest to help a guys family that I was going to do after I beat it, but when I went through my quest log it was gone.

oh forgot to mention.. saw a hilarious glitch yesterday. i was killing a stormbird for the psycho who drinks machine "blood" or whatever.. and when i froze it w/the warbow and started unloading, it started spinning like a pinwheel
Pinwheels-86673.gif

except waaaay faster than that ^^^

it didn't move, i just kept shooting it until it died.. it was just infinitely spinning like crazy in one position

man i can't find any more cauldrons, lol. i can override thunderjaws but not ravagers.. i spent like 5 mins zooming around the map trying to find them to no avail.. (yea, i guess i could google them...)

Are all your tall necks done?

cauldron2.jpg

Last edited:
Are all your tall necks done?

cauldron2.jpg

Yes I got that trophy yesterday

And all 3 of those cauldrons on that mao are the 3 I did.. where is #4/#5?

If they'll become available later that makes more sense

53 hours, 74.89%.. have not beaten story yet

Back