Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

well none of this is true...Always one hipster who sees everyone else likes something so they pretend they dont...
Whatever. I've been raving about Zelda which got better reviews this. I've heard a number of people express similar sentiments.

This game is massively overrated. I'm 20 hours in and I'm bored to death. Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit.

Just starting this game after beating Zelda. Early impressions are not great. Controls feel very cumbersome and I've never seen so much shit on my hud
The controls felt a little weird to me at first but once you get there hang of it they're tight as fuck.

And you can remove things from your hud in the settings.

This game is massively overrated. I'm 20 hours in and I'm bored to death. Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit.

Are you following the main quest line or ?

The story is fantastic and 20 hours in I'd imagine if you weren't roaming around collecting or doing side quests you'd be a good amount into it.

Last edited:
I kind of think this game blows. It's like Uncharted with worse combat set in an open world in which you can't climb up anything higher than you can hurdle onto.

What are you trying to do? I've gotten onto some pretty high mountains just hurdling and running. Are you wanting to assassin's creed climb up anything/everything?

I don't get the combat being bad. It takes a little bit to get down and fluid but once you do and set your wheel of favorites up it's really good imo. Lots of options/different ways to approach.

I kind of think this game blows. It's like Uncharted with worse combat set in an open world in which you can't climb up anything higher than you can hurdle onto.

So you dont like Uncharted or HZD but you like Batman? Wheres that ignore button

So you dont like Uncharted or HZD but you like Batman? Wheres that ignore button
hes just trolling... pretty sure he hasnt even played the game... He said the controls are cumbersome when they are some of the easiest in any game I have played and he tried saying you cant climb anything when you can literally climb almost anything including huge robots..Then tried saying others share the opinion that u cant climb anything,lol.. hes either a bad troll or mentally challenged.

Last edited:
what game completion percentage were you guys at when you beat the game?

No idea, Platted the game before, but didnt finish every quest or errand, didnt do all the weapon tutorials either.

No idea, Platted the game before, but didnt finish every quest or errand, didnt do all the weapon tutorials either.
The hunters lodge stuff? I don't think I'm gonna do all that either . I'm at like in the upper 30s in hours and like 42% finished .. I'm going to finish up the story then get that super armor and try to knock out all the side quest I have left

The hunters lodge stuff? I don't think I'm gonna do all that either . I'm at like in the upper 30s in hours and like 42% finished .. I'm going to finish up the story then get that super armor and try to knock out all the side quest I have left

Nah, I did the Lodge stuff, you get some weapons for completing it. I mean the tutorials that pop up everytime you get a new weapon/rarity of weapon. Couldn't be arsed to do most of em haha

Nah, I did the Lodge stuff, you get some weapons for completing it. I mean the tutorials that pop up everytime you get a new weapon/rarity of weapon. Couldn't be arsed to do most of em haha
Oh I have never done anything like that. Don't even remember seeing something like that

Oh I have never done anything like that. Don't even remember seeing something like that

You get good xp for the tutorials. Pretty sure it's at the bottom of the mission page. The hunting grounds and hunters lodge stuff was fun imo. The weapons are good if you use the type of weapons they reward you with.

When I beat it I was like 90 something % complete.

hes just trolling... pretty sure he hasnt even played the game... He said the controls are cumbersome when they are some of the easiest in any game I have played and he tried saying you cant climb anything when you can literally climb almost anything including huge robots..Then tried saying others share the opinion that u cant climb anything,lol.. hes either a bad troll or mentally challenged.

I've finished the game as well as most ACs, Uncharted, Far Cry... you can't climb shit in this game except where it wants you to and the climb mechanics are really bad and strapped on to the detriment of game play. Reminds me of Skyrim. Only Mass Effect Andromeda pissed me off more with jumping around shit.

Get the armor before you finish the story.

I've finished the game as well as most ACs, Uncharted, Far Cry... you can't climb shit in this game except where it wants you to and the climb mechanics are really bad and strapped on to the detriment of game play. Reminds me of Skyrim. Only Mass Effect Andromeda pissed me off more with jumping around shit.
Ive never had a problem.. even climbed some mountains and cliff sides to avoid some robots if I just wanted to get someplace without fighting a bunch of them.. Basically havent run into anything U cant climb..unless it doesnt have ledges and is straight up ...but never had any problems.

You get good xp for the tutorials. Pretty sure it's at the bottom of the mission page. The hunting grounds and hunters lodge stuff was fun imo. The weapons are good if you use the type of weapons they reward you with.

When I beat it I was like 90 something % complete.
I will check that out dont think I have done any of them.

Back