Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

does this game have a level cap? I reached 50 and I dont progress higher, and still have 1 skill to unlock.

Theyve pretty much confirmed a sequel. Game sold great and fans and critics alike adored it. No way we dont get a sequel

Not to mention this is the same studio that made the Killzone games. Doubt Sony is in any rush to get them back on that project especially with how well this did.

does this game have a level cap? I reached 50 and I dont progress higher, and still have 1 skill to unlock.

50 is the level cap. You should be able to get all the skill points, some of the story missions give you skill points as rewards so you might need to progress the story some more.

Just finished the scene at the top office where "Horizon Dawn Zero" is mentioned as the militarys solution to the self aware robots.

Dis.Gon.Git.Gud

giphy.gif

yea that's where i am in my main story.. cool stuff.

Game got too easy

Shadow Carja Hunter Bow + 3 50 fire damage modification + fire arrows = 1 shot everything

This golden travel pack really helps as you get further into the game

Just starting this game after beating Zelda. Early impressions are not great. Controls feel very cumbersome and I've never seen so much shit on my hud

Just starting this game after beating Zelda. Early impressions are not great. Controls feel very cumbersome and I've never seen so much shit on my hud
It's might look a bit complicated as you've just come from a kids game, but I think you'll work it out.

I did this in reverse, finished up Horizon and moved to BotW. When I started with Horizon there were a lot of components to battles with Concentration management, constant weapon switching, weak point targeting, and crafting ammo on the fly. Once I got in the groove it all flowed together really well. Then when I moved to Zelda i felt really limited in my options and combat felt really limited.

I loved both games, each had their pros and cons. Even though they are both open world, it's hard to compare them since they're so different in what they focus on. Zelda crushed the exploration and the sense of wonder and curiosity to explore for the sake of exploring. Horizon's combat is really fantastic once you put all the pieces together and the story was amazing. It may seem kind of bland in the early goings, but once the plot start to unfold it's really terrific. I get open world OCD in these types of games and have to find all the loot and side quests before continuing on, then I get way overpowered by the time I get into the main story where I start to lose intrest and just rush to the end eventually. With Horizon I got so sucked into the main story that I pretty much abandoned all side content about 1/3 of the way in and only did story content.

I kind of think this game blows. It's like Uncharted with worse combat set in an open world in which you can't climb up anything higher than you can hurdle onto.

I kind of think this game blows. It's like Uncharted with worse combat set in an open world in which you can't climb up anything higher than you can hurdle onto.
I never liked the uncharted series played 2 and 3, felt to linear, The new tomb raider even blows uncharted away. Not that its a bad game, but I liked my experience with Tomb raider and HZD.

well none of this is true...Always one hipster who sees everyone else likes something so they pretend they dont...

Last edited:
Back