Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Just started this last weekend and got a PS4 Pro with it. Amazing looking game I can't believe how good it looks at times. What sucks is I only transferred over two games after installing HZD on my Pro. Figured I transfer over the rest later (shit takes forever). So I played the next day for like 4 hours in HZD. That night I start the transfer again with the rest of the game I want. Fucking thing formats my HD and I don't have PS+ right now I so lost my saves. I was fucking pissed.

Then I get everything setup again download FFXV and decide to put HZD to the side and play it some other time. Just remembered today that my old PS4 has a 2TB HD so now I have to change the HD's and download all this shit again.

I also lost all my save data in Nioh which I just beat that centipede boss but I had to farm a lot of potions and antidotes\levels to beat him. That's not so bad only about 2 hours but still sucked. Comcast will probably end up sending me a letter about my data usage this month.

Picked it up yesterday and about 3 hours or so into it and I gotta say it's an amazing looking game thus far.

The open world is great, what little I have explored and I am highly enjoying it.

Anyone else playing this right now?

I just finished the main mission. Amazing all around. Loved it

finished it about 2 weeks ago,great game,and huge as well. people say they finished it in 55 hours,but i question how much they did. get the shadow weave armour as soon as possible.

finished it about 2 weeks ago,great game,and huge as well. people say they finished it in 55 hours,but i question how much they did. get the shadow weave armour as soon as possible.

Took me much less than 55 hours but I rushed through it. I really enjoyed the main story and wanted to see what happens. I plan on going through it again at some point anyways.

The world is so huge just doing the main story will have you missing large sections of the world. There was so much I missed in the game that when I play it again it will be damn near brand new.

Finished it a couple of weeks ago, great combat, beautiful open world. Great story as well. Unravelling the past was fascinating imo.

One of my favorite games I've ever played. Story was incredible, game play was great, it looked amazingly beautiful.

did you ever get the good armor? I hope they let us keep it for the DLC when it comes out

hehe, nope, i stopped playing a few months ago, but it's somewhat ironic that you asked that today :) i plan to pick it up and finish the game tonight, cause no UFC prep like normal on a friday (i'm at the end, just the one part left for that armor, that & the final couple missions will platinum it) -- i just got pulled away by other games over the past 2-3 months, hehe

I've been thinking of trophy hunting before the expansion. I enjoyed it, good setup game for a new series.

great game, the only thing that bothered me is i never got that feeling of crisis in the game, everything felt like side quests to me, dont know if im explaining it correctly but suddenly i checked the game progression thinking "i must be in the middle of the game, the shit should hit the fan soon" and it was 95.5 and there were like 3 missions left

great game though

Playing it right now and I'm not really liking it the way I thought I would
I've only completed 3 main quests and a couple side quests, inside my first cauldron right now, so I'm still real early in the game but I was more bad ass dinosaur combat and less tedious hunting and gathering
Not sure if I'm gonna stick with it or not
Its obviously a well made game but it might just not be for me

Playing it right now and I'm not really liking it the way I thought I would
I've only completed 3 main quests and a couple side quests, inside my first cauldron right now, so I'm still real early in the game but I was more bad ass dinosaur combat and less tedious hunting and gathering
Not sure if I'm gonna stick with it or not
Its obviously a well made game but it might just not be for me

Doesn't sound like it is. If after the first main town\mission your not hooked you probably wont be.

So I beat the game and only have 1 power cell thing . How do I get th shadow armor

So I beat the game and only have 1 power cell thing . How do I get th shadow armor
U need five . They are hidden .. some vids on YouTube on how to do it . Shouldn't take u long since u already have been everyplace they are , well the harder ones to get anyways

Picked it up yesterday and about 3 hours or so into it and I gotta say it's an amazing looking game thus far.

The open world is great, what little I have explored and I am highly enjoying it.

Anyone else playing this right now?

You beat it?

I bought this game 3 days ago now, I have just hacked the first tallneck, taking over a bandit camp and found the ambush site. It is really cool to explore, and the scenery is incredible. Look forward to spending more time in this game; doing side missions; main missions; running around and seeing what to do.

Will there just be one DLC for this? It could easily have 2-3 imo. I am interested to see what new robots they can make. Hopefully there is one like a Jellyfish or a squid/octopus on land, it would be awesome.

Back