Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

I bought this game 3 days ago now, I have just hacked the first tallneck, taking over a bandit camp and found the ambush site. It is really cool to explore, and the scenery is incredible. Look forward to spending more time in this game; doing side missions; main missions; running around and seeing what to do.

Will there just be one DLC for this? It could easily have 2-3 imo. I am interested to see what new robots they can make. Hopefully there is one like a Jellyfish or a squid/octopus on land, it would be awesome.

There's a dlc coming out this year Frozen Wilds i'm sure it's called, i platinumed the main game so i'm really lookong forward to new content

I bought this game 3 days ago now, I have just hacked the first tallneck, taking over a bandit camp and found the ambush site. It is really cool to explore, and the scenery is incredible. Look forward to spending more time in this game; doing side missions; main missions; running around and seeing what to do.

Will there just be one DLC for this? It could easily have 2-3 imo. I am interested to see what new robots they can make. Hopefully there is one like a Jellyfish or a squid/octopus on land, it would be awesome.

Yes
Horizon Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds dlc

^
11/7
There's a dlc coming out this year Frozen Wilds i'm sure it's called, i platinumed the main game so i'm really lookong forward to new content

Picked this up for $15 today. Best Buy is doing an early Black Friday deal and I had a $5 coupon.

I think the DLC is discounted with PS+ too.

Not a bad deal. Been really looking forward forward to getting into it.

Picked this up for $15 today. Best Buy is doing an early Black Friday deal and I had a $5 coupon.

I think the DLC is discounted with PS+ too.

Not a bad deal. Been really looking forward forward to getting into it.
Same here brother.

I saw the deal pop up on Slickdeals several days ago. So I go to Best Buy to pickup in person and use gamer club unlocked.
Get to cash register with game in hand and show him the best buy website and price on my phone and they would not honor the
price. WTF. So I leave and try to order it on Amazon and they jacked the price back up. Finally they dropped it back down on Amazon the next morning so I
ordered it for 20$ from there. I have been wanting to play this game for months.

I saw the deal pop up on Slickdeals several days ago. So I go to Best Buy to pickup in person and use gamer club unlocked.
Get to cash register with game in hand and show him the best buy website and price on my phone and they would not honor the
price. WTF. So I leave and try to order it on Amazon and they jacked the price back up. Finally they dropped it back down on Amazon the next morning so I
ordered it for 20$ from there. I have been wanting to play this game for months.
Weird, the guy approved my price match right at the register. Glad it ending up working out.

Shit this game is fun. Lost track of time and ended up playing til almost midnight yesterday.

Shit this game is fun. Lost track of time and ended up playing til almost midnight yesterday.
Yeah besides Mario its been my fav game this year... cant wait for the dlc... Funny I hopped back into it to fight a thunderjaw on twitch the other day and got my ass kicked... like I Forgot how to play or something. I beat it but barely

bump to show some love for this game.

Just completed the game and it was a fun ass ride. Great story great controls great game!

On any other year this would have been my GOTY I think.

Gonna hit the DLC now. I played a little bit and got trashed by the first dino I ran into because I didn't think it was tough since I was really high leveled.. that fucker was fast... looks like i'll be enjoying this DLC as well.

SUMMARY:

If you have a PS4, get this game (with or without the DLC) if it's on sale. totally worth it!

This is probably the only AAA exclusive I will pass on. The only reason I have a PS4 is for exclusives but the setting of this game just screams bleh.

Im not ignorant, I watched about 20min of gameplay but still meh.

This reminds me I need to play the dlc I paid for...

Thanks for the bump. Gonna get the dlc tomorrow. Cant remember the last game I enjoyed this much

bump to show some love for this game.

Just completed the game and it was a fun ass ride. Great story great controls great game!

On any other year this would have been my GOTY I think.

Gonna hit the DLC now. I played a little bit and got trashed by the first dino I ran into because I didn't think it was tough since I was really high leveled.. that fucker was fast... looks like i'll be enjoying this DLC as well.

SUMMARY:

If you have a PS4, get this game (with or without the DLC) if it's on sale. totally worth it!
you have the good armor? the one u have to collect the powercells for? or whatever those were

you have the good armor? the one u have to collect the powercells for? or whatever those were

Yup. They were a bitch to find. I had no idea how to find 2 of them n had to YouTube it. The armor is beastly. Was gonna ask you if the other armors in the DLC are worth it or better but u haven't played it yet. Oh well.

definitely worth copping the DLC
Yeah going to pick it up probably Wednesday after new years .. I haven’t played in awhile except a few drunk times when I popped it in to fight a thunder jaw on harder levels on twitch .. can’t wait loved the story and game

Yup. They were a bitch to find. I had no idea how to find 2 of them n had to YouTube it. The armor is beastly. Was gonna ask you if the other armors in the DLC are worth it or better but u haven't played it yet. Oh well.
Yeah I had to google the one where you have to go back into the cave you started in and the one on the snowy mountain where you have to climb up higher after you beat the area... forgot the names been awhile

The shield regenerating armor is better than the DLC armors imo. Make sure you get the upgraded versions of all the dlc weapons asap it makes the game slightly less tough.

Back