Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Lol I'm like level 35 or so taking my time. Hardly fast traveled for most of that, I never even looked for buying fast travel...Maybe I should and then sell all the packs I found

I'm consistently 100/100 on resources, it's driving me nuts, lol

I'm consistently 100/100 on resources, it's driving me nuts, lol

Yeah was a constant problem for me.

I'm glad I held on the hearts of everything though(would keep about 2-3 and sell the rest). Was useful for multiple occasions.

Lol I'm like level 35 or so taking my time. Hardly fast traveled for most of that, I never even looked for buying fast travel...Maybe I should and then sell all the packs I found
I dont even use ride the machines even though I got all the riding skills. I never over-ride either. I just stealth attack or shoot

This game is weird in that theres a lot of women and women dominant characters but not a single of them is hot

not too far into the game you'll get a purple fast travel pack, check vendors for it (it isn't in the starting area, it's a little after) -- it lets you fast travel for free infinitely.
I just saw this... they sell it in the city.. i need to hunt more to get it though. I was being nice and letting the animals live but that was a mistake...

Anybody else get burnt out from this way to fast? I got it release day, played the shit out of it for a couple days and can't seem to pick it back up. I made it to level 22 and spent a lot of time just doing side quests and collecting. I'm at the mission where I'm supposed to head to Meridian.

Anybody else get burnt out from this way to fast? I got it release day, played the shit out of it for a couple days and can't seem to pick it back up. I made it to level 22 and spent a lot of time just doing side quests and collecting. I'm at the mission where I'm supposed to head to Meridian.
no...

any of you use resistance postions? like freeze or fire? i havent seen a need to yet. I was thinking of using one when fighting two of those giant birds who were shooting ice at me .. I think it was ice anyways

any of you use resistance postions? like freeze or fire? i havent seen a need to yet. I was thinking of using one when fighting two of those giant birds who were shooting ice at me .. I think it was ice anyways

absolutely not. in fact, i rarely do in any game, ever. i vendor them so fast when i get them via looting etc. (and obviously never make them)

they're especially bad here, because you only have one "item" slot, and it makes it more difficult to scroll left/right to get to the item you actually want to use if they're on(in?) the queue

actually a pretty bad design choice by the game, but no big deal

ah really? hold the hearts?

Some of them. Like I'd come across a side quest and they would be used as a trade or part of a deal/solution. It happened like 3-4 times I believe and I always had the parts so I didn't have to go collect them. I think a couple lens were used in a similar fashion. So really you only need a few. Plus whatever is needed for weapons and armor.

absolutely not. in fact, i rarely do in any game, ever. i vendor them so fast when i get them via looting etc. (and obviously never make them)

they're especially bad here, because you only have one "item" slot, and it makes it more difficult to scroll left/right to get to the item you actually want to use if they're on(in?) the queue

actually a pretty bad design choice by the game, but no big deal
yeah dont think i will be using them either... plus when im in a fight its hard to tell which one does which in the scroll thing... I just use the health ones.. even those ive only used 2-3 as i usually gather enough medical plants and pressing up is much easier than scrolling to those

Gotta say another thing I loved about this game is how smooth it ran. I didn't have any lagging or a single freeze or glitch.

Just started GR wildlands. Shit has froze up in the first 30 minutes.

Gotta say another thing I loved about this game is how smooth it ran. I didn't have any lagging or a single freeze or glitch.

Just started GR wildlands. Shit has froze up in the first 30 minutes.
yeah i have had zero issues.. no glitches or lags.. its a great game

Agreed. A couple minor graphical glitches and lip syncing issues , but it runs great

Load times are long tho. Like 40 seconds, reminds me of Bloodborne (when I fast travel to meridian for example)

Agreed. A couple minor graphical glitches and lip syncing issues , but it runs great

Load times are long tho. Like 40 seconds, reminds me of Bloodborne (when I fast travel to meridian for example)
Also it makes your PS4 fan loud as shit.

Nah, i'm up to ~70 hours, have played nothing but this on release day. Just need to finish the main story quest and knock over some training dummy's and i'll have the plat.

Wasn't burnt out or bored for a second.

As a side note, blew through most of the late game story missions, absolutely loving the world and lore they've created. Found myself listening to and reading all the data points I could.

Not sure how it ends yet, but so far there are multiple routes they could go if they decide to make a sequel to this.

Nah, i'm up to ~70 hours, have played nothing but this on release day. Just need to finish the main story quest and knock over some training dummy's and i'll have the plat.

Wasn't burnt out or bored for a second.

As a side note, blew through most of the late game story missions, absolutely loving the world and lore they've created. Found myself listening to and reading all the data points I could.

Not sure how it ends yet, but so far there are multiple routes they could go if they decide to make a sequel to this.

Same for me on the lore. I don't normally get sucked into all the little lore tidbits in games, but Horizon just sucked me in. I could't get enough. I found myself burning through the last half of game and pretty much dropped all side content.

finally got the golden travel pack... killed a bunch of foxes before one finally gave me fox skin..

Back