Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Nah, i'm up to ~70 hours, have played nothing but this on release day. Just need to finish the main story quest and knock over some training dummy's and i'll have the plat.

Wasn't burnt out or bored for a second.

As a side note, blew through most of the late game story missions, absolutely loving the world and lore they've created. Found myself listening to and reading all the data points I could.

Not sure how it ends yet, but so far there are multiple routes they could go if they decide to make a sequel to this.

Damn I got plat in 55 hours and I thought I did a lot of wandering and machine pillaging. Apparently not lol.

Anyone know a good area to get fish bone? The water by miridean doesn't seem to have any fish in it. Any good lakes you remember seeing plenty of them in?

Anyone know a good area to get fish bone? The water by miridean doesn't seem to have any fish in it. Any good lakes you remember seeing plenty of them in?
the town of Brightmarket slightly northwest of Meridian has a dock which has fish. Otherwise, I found a few fish bones in a big river to the northeast of Meridian, in the desert area.

Picked up the Delux edition today. I now have that, Witcher III, The Last of Us and Uncharted 4. My PS4 has been only running SFV since I've got it. Which of the 4 mentioned should I kick off first?

Picked up the Delux edition today. I now have that, Witcher III, The Last of Us and Uncharted 4. My PS4 has been only running SFV since I've got it. Which of the 4 mentioned should I kick off first?

Horizon or tlou imo.

Horizon is the most fun out of those, all good games though... All will take some time.

Whichever you choose, i'd split up Witcher and Horizon. They're both open world games and are similar, so doing them back to back you may get bored of the second one. Should split em up with a more linear game like TLOU or Uncharted.

Whichever you choose, i'd split up Witcher and Horizon. They're both open world games and are similar, so doing them back to back you may get bored of the second one. Should split em up with a more linear game like TLOU or Uncharted.

Was thinking that as well.

Tlou, horizon, Uncharted, witcher is probably what I would do.

Witcher 3 is maybe 4 times longer than Zero Dawn which is much longer than the others so maybe mix it up with Last of US and U4. You'll be playing W3 for a very very long time.

Thanks guys. I started Horizon and will go to U4 after. I would have picked Tlou, but I would basically be shooting Zombies instead of dinosaurs. I'll save the Witcher for last as I have bought the complete edition. How is The Witcher compared to all of the other games?

My vote is for Witcher 3, but like mentioned before that game can take a long time to get through.

I let Olin live he helped me out in the battle..

Just picked up the shadow hunting bow and carja sling .. Explosive bombs and sticky bombs. What do the sticky bombs do? do they stick to an enemy then explode or do they stick and I have to hit them to explode?

I let Olin live he helped me out in the battle..

Just picked up the shadow hunting bow and carja sling .. Explosive bombs and sticky bombs. What do the sticky bombs do? do they stick to an enemy then explode or do they stick and I have to hit them to explode?

they're on like a 5 second timer. out of all the bombs they have the highest raw damage. it turned into my go to weapon for human elite enemies since it would one shot them or really close to it.

I put in a solid 3-4 hours over the weekend, and man i'm loving this game more and more. I feel like I have more freedom now. I love taking out the bandit camps. I picked up the Rattler and am wrecking people up close.

Thanks guys. I started Horizon and will go to U4 after. I would have picked Tlou, but I would basically be shooting Zombies instead of dinosaurs. I'll save the Witcher for last as I have bought the complete edition. How is The Witcher compared to all of the other games?

Good choice. I have so many games on my PS4 I need to play. Horizon, Yakuza, UC4, Nioh. Not to mention games on my PC I still want to play. TLOU isn't as much shooting zombies as you would think lots of sneaking around.

I'm in the minority here but The Witcher was horrible to me and this is coming from a huge fan of The Witcher 2. The story pacing IMO was just horrible and poorly done. The side quest are supposed to be good but I wasted all my time trying to advance the main story till it got interesting but after 20+ hours that never happened and I moved on. I guess it depends on how much you value a good story. For me The Witcher games were more about the stories than anything else, certainly not the horrible combat.

I put in a solid 3-4 hours over the weekend, and man i'm loving this game more and more. I feel like I have more freedom now. I love taking out the bandit camps. I picked up the Rattler and am wrecking people up close.
It just keeps getting better . A lot of freedom in the game after the proven

I'm in the minority here but The Witcher was horrible to me and this is coming from a huge fan of The Witcher 2. The story pacing IMO was just horrible and poorly done. The side quest are supposed to be good but I wasted all my time trying to advance the main story till it got interesting but after 20+ hours that never happened and I moved on. I guess it depends on how much you value a good story. For me The Witcher games were more about the stories than anything else, certainly not the horrible combat.

tenor.gif

Back