Holly Holm tested by USADA in the last seven days, moves back to top of the most tested list..

Good job Dim you are all over this. What ever would we do without you super sleuth reposting of this. Way to stick it to Cris big guy. USADA or someone is bound to hire you someday. Just keep going man and you just post away this stuff. Real top top stuff.

Actually, no, it doesn't. Being tested does not make a person clean. Passing a test does not make a person clean, either. There's such a thing as cycling and masking. Why'd you skip right over the blatant lie you told? You've just proven in front of all of Sherdog that you're incapable of comprehending basic information.

Or refusing.

How many tests did Lance Armstrong pass?

7204361_orig.jpg

After that footage of her weight cut was aired, she's garnered some sympathy, which I think is foreign to her. Methinks that maybe she got drunk on that feeling & is trying to ride that "I'm treated unfair" wave beyond reality...
Impossible to understand how anyone could feel sympathy for someone who chooses to be so muscular, and cuts down to brutally maim bloated 125ers.

Impossible to understand how anyone could feel sympathy for someone who chooses to be so muscular, and cuts down to brutally maim bloated 125ers.
Some people, I don't even attempt to understand....

Which she should not have. Making a stupid choice to gain a lot of muscle and working hard for years - and using drugs - to do so made her weight cut so difficult. The fault of no one but herself.
True...fought herself out of reputable competition & tainted her name in the process. That was a self-inflicted wound, for the most part. I don't hate the girl, as many do. But I generally don't feel pity for those who do what they WANT to do. They have to live with the outcome. And they really wanted to do it. Good for them. But....sometimes it don't go so good...<Lmaoo>

It's almost like Cyborg just likes to whine...
Maybe she does, but the real story here is that USADA trusts Holly/JW LESS than Cyborg and her camp. Their algorithms are telling them that Holly deserves more scrutiny than Cyborg.

Good job Dim you are all over this. What ever would we do without you super sleuth reposting of this. Way to stick it to Cris big guy. USADA or someone is bound to hire you someday. Just keep going man and you just post away this stuff. Real top top stuff.

1. I didnt "repost" anything

2 the whole point is its funny.. After cyborg crying that she was tested this week and Holly wasnt and it isnt fair, turns out Holly was tested this week.. she just chose not to go on about it.

You are clearly missing the joke, which doesnt surprise me in the slightest

Cyborg seems nervous this time.
Except she didn't say 'I can beat Holly off steroids' like Jon Jones did right before he got busted, she said "I am a clean fighter". It doesn't get any more plain and concise than that. That is a statement of a confident person with nothing to hide. No qualifications, no excuses, no room for misinterpretation. I believe this latest batch of tests will bear her out and I hope y'all show up and duly apologize.

Except she didn't say 'I can beat Holly off steroids' like Jon Jones did right before he got busted, she said "I am a clean fighter". It doesn't get any more plain and concise than that. That is a statement of a confident person with nothing to hide. No qualifications, no excuses, no room for misinterpretation. I believe this latest batch of tests will bear her out and I hope y'all show up and duly apologize.

What would I apologize for?

I'm sure she is. She was so scared of 'Hiroko Tamanaka' that she decided to load up on steroids before the event. Someone of Holly's caliber must send shivers down her spine.
You and me bitch. I got Cyborg, you got Holly Holm. Loser leaves town. (You shoulda left already but you welched on your last bet so I'll give you a chance to play 2 of 3.) C'mon champ, you can do this.

<209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch>

You are talking about the most tainted and most suspicious fighter in all of the UFC
Cyborg has undeniably permanently formed her body through steroid abuse.
No person with eyes or a brain will ever apologise to her or you

You are talking about the most tainted and most suspicious fighter in all of the UFC
Oh, another bone doctor hanging out on Sherdog. What's up doc?

Apologize for thinking this is on steroids. Apologize. Now!

cris-cyborg-hijab-750-440x250.jpg

Back