Holly Holm tested by USADA in the last seven days, moves back to top of the most tested list..

We will circle back around to all this stupidity after the fight Cyborg bashers.........

LOL, feel free. She is a documented cheater and whiner, no win will make that go away.

Do they just don't urine samples if they come multiple times a Week?

That wouldnt be too great getting your blood drawn multiple times a week...
two samples in a week generally means 1 x blood, 1 x urine

you could give blood every day, its only 30ml max. the biggest issue would be needle marks

Ok... So Cyborg got her way and they went to go test Holm. Cyborg is such a bad ass she strikes fear into Usada's heart. What a Goat.bork1}

2 clean athletes going to war, no excuses from either side. [<cena1}

You didn't even read the thread. Learn how to calculate and match up dates. Also, the fact that Cyborg is tested does not make her a clean athlete. You're intellectually dishonest, but I know you're really not that dense/gullible.

two samples in a week generally means 1 x blood, 1 x urine

you could give blood every day, its only 30ml max. the biggest issue would be needle marks

What about the brain tissue biopsy?

Ok... So Cyborg got her way and they went to go test Holm. Cyborg is such a bad ass she strikes fear into Usada's heart. What a Goat.bork1}

2 clean athletes going to war, no excuses from either side. [<cena1}

nah Holly had already been tested when Cyborg started crying about it.

Generally their wednesday update includes testing up to Sunday, sometimes some Monday samples make it in.

Holly responded on Instagram claiming she has been tested more than Cyborg.
And then Cyborg responded that she's talking about getting tested NOW not 2017 overall, meanwhile Holm got tested twice this week.

based on what exactly? Holly has had a million times tougher competition throughout her career compared to Cyborg.

Cyborg literally hasn't fought anyone throughout her entire career, what exactly has she done to be rated so highly?

I actually think Cyborg loses this fight, It seems like a bad matchup for her.

Holly is not a consistent fighter though.. she loses fights she is favored to win..

You didn't even read the thread. Learn how to calculate and match up dates. Also, the fact that Cyborg is tested does not make her a clean athlete. You're intellectually dishonest, but I know you're really not that stupid.
Lol at just because she is tested doesn't mean she's clean. Actually yes it does. You don't get to say someone is roided just because you're butthurt. Usada > You . No excuses crybaby.

Lol at just because she is tested doesn't mean she's clean. Actually yes it does. You don't get to say someone is roided just because you're butthurt. Usada > You . No excuses crybaby.

Actually, no, it doesn't. Being tested does not make a person clean. Passing a test does not make a person clean, either. There's such a thing as cycling and masking. Why'd you skip right over the blatant lie you told? You've just proven in front of all of Sherdog that you're incapable of comprehending basic information.

Last edited:
And then Cyborg responded that she's talking about getting tested NOW not 2017 overall, meanwhile Holm got tested twice this week.
I guess she felt like she didn't have anything to prove.

Actually, no, it doesn't. Being tested does not make a person clean. Passing a test does not make a person clean, either. Why'd you skip right over the blatant lie you told?
Lol ok crybaby.

After that footage of her weight cut was aired, she's garnered some sympathy, which I think is foreign to her. Methinks that maybe she got drunk on that feeling & is trying to ride that "I'm treated unfair" wave beyond reality...

Which she should not have. Making a stupid choice to gain a lot of muscle and working hard for years - and using drugs - to do so made her weight cut so difficult. The fault of no one but herself.

Cyborg tweeting an hour ago that Holly hadnt been tested in the last 45 days
Pffft....Listen I'm glad she's apparently doing things right nowadays but she should just be quiet in regards to testing.

Back