Holly Holm tested by USADA in the last seven days, moves back to top of the most tested list..

Lol at Cyborg being scared of an inferior fighter in Holly.
based on what exactly? Holly has had a million times tougher competition throughout her career compared to Cyborg.

Cyborg literally hasn't fought anyone throughout her entire career, what exactly has she done to be rated so highly?

I actually think Cyborg loses this fight, It seems like a bad matchup for her.

based on what exactly? Holly has had a million times tougher competition throughout her career compared to Cyborg.

Cyborg literally hasn't fought anyone throughout her entire career, what exactly has she done to be rated so highly?

I actually think Cyborg loses this fight, It seems like a bad matchup for her.
What's this tough competition that Holm has faced exactly? She got subbed by Miesha and beaten in her own wheelhouse by Schevchenko and GDR.

Fuck off Lyoto, give it to us -USADA

mma_s_machida01_576.jpg

Wait. Jon Jones didn't make any list. Except for the fact that they finally tested him this week. lol.
Can you imagine the shit storm if he doesn't pass? lmao

Well, Holly Holm is a Greg Jackson fighter, and we know how fighters from that camp love their roids...

Provided two samples to USADA in the last seven days

(all of the testing from the last week - usually includes tests up to about Monday)

View attachment 289687

Moves back to the top of the most tested list..

View attachment 289689
Someone best tell Cris :')

I wonder what that "samples by gym" list looks like if you divide that number by the number of UFC fighters in that gym. That would give you some better insight.

Not surprising Holly gets tested so much given her build. I think she's ethical enough not to use PEDs, but she's huge for a woman.

It's almost like Cyborg just likes to whine...
After that footage of her weight cut was aired, she's garnered some sympathy, which I think is foreign to her. Methinks that maybe she got drunk on that feeling & is trying to ride that "I'm treated unfair" wave beyond reality...

Ya' gotta' love Cyborgs whinging when, in 2017, Tecia Torres, Alexis Davis, Holly Holm & #MyGirl (Valentina Shevchenko <3) have been tested more than her. Whilst the likes of Cat Zingano & Sara McMann have been tested just as much.

That's the same Cat who hasn't fought since July 2016 and has no scheduled bouts. The same Cat whose name is apparently Cathilee.

<TheWire1>

#TakeASeatCris

Cutting weight, most fighters are lean as fuck at the weigh ins, when all the fat is of your body your bits and bobs tend to stand out a bit more.

<{1-2}>
Ah right. My immediate thought was steroids because of the old WWF wrestler Chyna.

Do they just don't urine samples if they come multiple times a Week?

That wouldnt be too great getting your blood drawn multiple times a week...

Holly could have easily responded with this but said nothing lol.

Back